Ch 3.

"ugggh" I grumbled as I sat down in my room. Its not like I hate my fans, If anything I adore them. With out them this wouldn't have been possible, My arm hurts so much from signing things I think its going to fall off!
"okay welp time to test this bad boy out!" I said to myself because of course I need to see how it runs before playing it on youtube... 'Okay now lets pick a game that I have always loved to go into' I thought to myself as my eyes scanned the huge wall of videogames that I have collected or the years. ''Ah ha!'' I yelled out as I grabbed the all to familiar case for DMC 5 'perfect!' I thought. 'I wonder if I'll play as Dante or myself' I contemplated as I put the disc into the disc holder of the nerve gear. "Ohhhh I'm so excited!" I said out loud as I put the nerve gear on. I led down on my bed and managed to start up the game with my last thoughts being those of pure excitement, what I didn't realize however is that I was slowly slipping into unconsciousness until everything went black (A/N: AND WHEN SHE OPENED HER EYES SHE WAS DEAD AS DUST... BEN: Go home author-chan you're drunk!)

"Ugghh where a I?" I said to myself as I looked around it seemed to be a base of some sorts. This place seems very familiar. I got up and I looked down at my clothes. 'Awesome!' I thought. I was wearing a guns and roses tank top, a leather jacket covered in spikes, black shredded skinny jeans and black mid calf combat boots then I felt my hair, Yup its still the same what I really noticed however was a weight on my back. I put my hand behind my head and I could feel multiple weapons I smiled and sat down on the floor pulling them off of my back and putting them in a line on the floor.

The first weapon I saw was a black sword that is a replica of Kiritos sword from SAO. I smiled and thought of the perfect name for it, . I put the sword back on my back and grabbed the twin guns. eyes lit up, they were beautiful they were silver revolvers covered in rim stones, I have names for them already. .

My eyes scanned the other 3 weapons. One was a yellow/Gold gun that I decided to call , The other gun was a smith shotgun that I had called and the last was a black bowie knife that I called I put Praise and glory on my hips and everything else on my back.

I stood up and decided to explore while singing 'The Sharpest Lives' by My Chemical Romance under my breath.

"Well it rains and it pours
When you're out on your own
If I crash on the couch
Can I sleep in my clothes?
'Cause I've spent the night dancing
I'm drunk, I suppose
If it looks like I'm laughing
I'm really just asking to leave

This alone, you're in time for the show
You're the one that I need
I'm the one that you loathe
You can watch me corrode like a beast in repose
'Cause I love all the poison
Away with the boys in the band

I've really been on a bender and it shows
So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

There's a place in the dark where the animals go
You can take off your skin in the cannibal glow
Juliet loves the beat and the lust it commands
Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo

I've really been on a bender and it shows
So why don't you blow me a kiss before she goes?

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me
Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me"

I finished singing the song and looked around at where my feet took me, I smirked it seems that I am in front of Dante's camper van, Sweet~. I wonder where Kat is though, because if she doesn't get here soon Dante is going to die. Suddenly I heard fast foot steps, 'There she is.... I wonder if she knows me...' I thought to myself. "Hey Proxy! knock on that door for me please! This is an emergency! The Hunter is coming! And he is going to suck you and Dante into Limbo!" Kat said urgently, So apparently I'm a Nephilem or a demon or angel... I don't even know.

I nodded to her while walking up to the camper van and knocking on the door, I stepped back to let Kat talk to him.