Maneet FS -KA- Part 1

Hello all!!
Here posting Maneet (Maan -Geet)story
Give it a try
Thanks..😊

------

"Maan ..whenever we come close..i starting loosing myself ..your charm..your presence has a magical effect on me..you know.."
and she hold him more tightly ..

"I also feel the same Geet .." I said and she became so happy and he was not lying either but this but always come in between ..
[why I am thinking like this ?he thought]

they were dancing on a soulful ..romantic tune..which was playing there ..tunes keep changing and their moves too..

while  doing the ball dance ..they were coming close and than

they were inches apart ..they could feel each other breath..

suddenly he parted  as if trying   to make distance and Geet found it too strange?

why Maan behaves strangely sometimes ?

"What happened Maan? tumhe kya ho jaata hai ? you ok?"

"Ya I am fine ..fine..sorry Geet .."

"Its ok ..don't be.."

Geet rested her head on his shoulder and he embraced her in his arms and caressed her back ..

Maan thought..

"Kya bataoon kya ho jaata hai mujhe ..I  wished that would not happened.."

and they started dancing again ..with the tune and with the flow of music..

and even after dance ended they were having an eyelock ..and so one of their common friend Akash came and interrupted them.

kaha khoye ho love birds!! engagement Dev aur Sameera ki hai and you are getting attention ..kya baat hai !!"

he winked at them ..

Both felt embarrassed and parted

"Woh nothing like that Akash.."and started ruffling his hair

Geet too said shyly "Akash you don't leave any chance na..we were just.."

"Oho Geet madam ..btw you are looking so gorgeous today.."

"Thanks Akash ..chalo chalte hai na Dev aur Sameera k paas.."

she was all shy and  wanted to escape from there ..they were lost in  each other so much that they couldn't felt the music is stopped.

and Maan too wanted to change the topic now ..

"Yes let's go to them.."

Haan chori pakdi gayi toh niklo right !! he laughed ..waise when you are going to announce your engagement ? roka toh ho gaya ..

now seal your marriage deal too "

Akash said and they were looking at each other ..they went to Dev and Sameera and congratulate them ..they too said the same ..to do engagement as soon as possible now..

"Yaar you are going to do it na ..mujhe kyu fasa raha hai?"Maan said smiling

"No way Maan..in baato main der nahi karte..what if Geet's mind change ..?he said in fun but Maan face became pale listening to this

[He thought -that's why he is delaying marriage ..Geet mind change ?? no he don't want that but he knows his guilt too ]

"What happened Maan ? abhi shaadi hui nahi hai bro..abhi se sad face ?"

"Are nahi ..he is sad coz marriage is not  going to happen soon..look at them ..they want marriage to happen soon..kyu  Geet?" their other common friend Nisha said .