SEVEN

Sirius and Athena flew back into the common room. Athena left him with a goodnight kiss and headed off to bed, but she felt like it was only 30 minutes until she was being woken up.

"Get up Athena!"

"Athena?"

"Athena"

"You're really going to make me do this?"

"Aquamenti"

Athena shot up, dripping in cold water, with an equally cold look on her face.

"I'm up now" Athena rolled her eyes, drying herself with a continuous glare at Lily.

"I'm gon-" Athena was about to tell Lily how she was gonna get her back, when she saw James and Lily snogging on the couch.

They pulled away with a smile, still not noticing their friend.

"You finally said yes!" Athena squealed jumping in between them. James smiled while Lily blushed red and Athena hugged them.

"What?" Remus asked as he and Sirius came down from their dorm.

"I just walked in on Prongs and Lily snogging!!"

"Congrats man" Sirius winked giving James a high five as he walked by.

"But I got my girl first" Sirius walked over and twirled Athena.

She laughed and rolled her eyes.

James shot Sirius a glare but laughed along. Today was the last day at Hogwarts before summer. Athena would be heading to the Potters in August, but until then she was going to be stuck at Hogwarts alone. She helped Lily pack her things and walked her friends to the station.

"I'm going to miss you so much Athena!" Lily hugged her, "I'll owl you if I get head girl!"

"I'm going to miss you too! Write me everyday!"

Athena then went over to the boys hugging them all and saying goodbye. When she got to Sirius tears were brimming her eyes, it was only a month she kept telling herself, only a month.

"I'm going to miss you so much" Athena whispered into his ear as they hugged.

"I love you Goddess."

Athena wiped her tear and let go.

"Now go! I don't want you missing the train" She shoved them to get going.

Athena watched as they got on and waved as the train left.

"Let my boring month of July begin" She muttered.

Athena began her walk back to the grounds with an uneasy feeling, she figured it was because she missed her friends and boyfriend. It was almost if she was yearning voices behind her. Before she could react Athena felt a hand cover her mouth and everything went black.

---------
short filler chapter

remember to comment, vote and keep reading!<3

xoxo