Big Fight And Big Expectations

Hello Evi The Fawn here or you can call me TheWildCatsClub anyways so.. Here's when I had my first ban, I had joined chat and NightLight was bullying CamDaCat for roleplaying and being herself. Being the kind of person I am I tried to protect Cam  I didn't cuss or anything but after chat had calmed down I was going back to chat from my own account and then suddenly it said I was banned for an hour and I don't even know what rule I broke! So anyways after that life went back to normal me rping with *ClockWork* and talking to Dani Phantom and Mystical Nerd (or Gigi as I call her) and thinking of doing a collab project with Mid The Wolf.. But like a week ago I met RandomDummy (or random as I call him) and truth is, he's a good friend he's honest and caring and a little handsome... Wait? What! No! I mean he's a nice friend and stuff like that we met when I saw him on chat saying that he enlarged pictures for free so we met when I asked him if he could enlarged mine and basically yeah that's how we started being friends.

So last night I found out NightLight had blocked me from him profile and, to be honest it kinda hurt me. Like I thought he would have already put the fight behind him..  So today or yesterday I'm not sure I was getting bullied by someone called Error Sans 12 and LITERALLY went crying to his feet and told him that Error was bullying me and that Error called me a "Daddy's Little Girl." And random told me that Error actually isn't a newbie (I had thought he was one.) and he's been bullied many people before.

So I basically sucked it up and then later he asked me if I was "Small." And I asked him what he meant and he said and I quote, "Meaning like do you like to be called Princess, or Kitty, or Missy, or something like that." And I replied that I liked only to be called those names by someone I have a crush on or my bf.

So yeah that's basically it, its pretty lonely here in DC without my friends Mid, Random, Dani, Gigi, ClockWork... They aren't on at the moment... I'll do some more on another chapter when something happens. But bye for now loves. ~Evi~