Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I rolled over and saw that Nathan was still next to me. I snuggled into him, and that made him chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"It's cute how every time I stay and we wake up, you roll over and curl into me." Nathan replied as he hugged me closer to him.

"And? I'll stop if it's that funny." I said back as I turned over, so my back was against his chest.

"I love it, so you're not stopping anything." Nathan said in my ear, and hugged me to him.

I giggled and then we got up and got ready for school. When we got to school, Nathan went to talk to Whitey, and I went to talk to Brooke. She was happy to see me, and told the squad to take a break.

"Have you come to a conclusion yet?" Brooke asked as she grabbed her water.

"Yeah, and I'll help out as much as I can." I replied with a smile. I know that I said that I would never be a cheerleader, but I don't let my friends down either.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Brooke exclaimed as she hugged me tight.

"You're welcome." I said back as I hugged her back.

I walked off and continued with my school day. I went home and just hung around the house. Later on that day, I got a call from Brooke. She wanted me to come to the Classic with her, and I agreed to go because I knew that she might need me. Brooke was so happy that I think my ear drums are busted because she squealed pretty loud. She thanked me and then hung up. I laughed at that and decided to go ahead and pack a bag. The next few days were good, and when the day came that we were leaving to go to the Classic, I was stuck with a decision: ride the bus with Lucas, or ride with Nathan. In the end, I decided to ride with Nathan, and let Haley ride with Lucas. I knew that I would get in some trouble with Lucas, but then again, I probably won't because he knows that Nathan and I were talking again.

"I'm glad you decided to ride with me." Nathan said as we were following the bus.

"Me too, and I've thought about everything, and I think I might've overreacted." I said back.

"You didn't overreact Kris. I would've done the same thing if the roles were reversed. You did what most girls wouldn't have been able to do. You got past it, and moved on." Nathan said back, while grabbing my hand.

"Thanks Nate and I've finally decided that I'm going to forget about everything and I want us and Haley to get back to normal. I miss both of you." I said back as I smiled.

"Good because we miss you too." Nathan said as we pulled up to the hotel that we were staying at.

We got assigned rooms, and the funny thing was Haley and I were rooming together. It was just like old times. We got settled in, when Peyton came in wanting Haley to replace Theresa. I felt a little mad but then I thought about it, and figured that Brooke would ask me to help out in other ways, so I went with them. I watched them practice, and I thought that they looked pretty good. We all went to get in the hot tub, but I decided to go back to my room. The next day was the cheer Classic and I sat with Nathan, and Lucas was behind me, so I leant back against his legs. The girls didn't win, but Brooke won the choreographer award, and we were all happy. Later on that day was the game, and the boys won, thanks to Nathan doing that fade away shot that he and Lucas were working on. We all headed home after that, and I was glad because I missed my bed. Nathan had texted me and told me that he wanted me to stop by his apartment, and I told him that I would later on this week. He agreed to that and told me that he was glad that we were talking again. I told him the same, and went to sleep.

Kristi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/kristis_outfit_ch.14/set?id=115418626&lid=1978885

Kristi's outfit to the Classic: http://www.polyvore.com/kristis_outfit_to_classic_ch.14/set?id=115418994&lid=1978885

Stuff Kristi took to the Classic: http://www.polyvore.com/stuff_kristi_took_to_classic/set?id=115433533&lid=1978885