“Thanks Zack, I think I know that now.” The guy I hurt snickered.

            “What are you talking about?” I demanded.

            The two of them just laughed, which made me even more confused. Zack released my arms and was about to help me up when I kicked him in the shin. I wasn’t sure where all this fighting spirit came from but I liked it.

            “Damn it, Jace. Control her!” Zack yelled, cursing afterwards.

            Jace walked over to me slowly and yanked on my arm. He was no longer laughing or even smiling. I cringed back, his new appearance, scaring me. His grip on my arm got stronger and would clearly leave a bruise. Great, so I leave from an abusive relationship to be right back in the same situation.

            “Come on.” He snarled as he yanked my arm again and started to yank me in the direction he wanted me to go. Zack followed closely behind me, probably making sure I wouldn’t run again.

            “Where are we going?” I demanded in a stern voice.

            “The pack house.” Jace replied bluntly.

            “What is that? You aren’t making any sense.” I said, confusion in my voice.

            Did he mean a pack as in a werewolf pack? It had to be what he meant. Was he going to take me there to kill me in front of everyone? I needed to stop guessing because I had no idea what to expect. Someone seriously needed to explain stuff to me because I had so many questions. Jace ignored my statement, rolling his eyes at my confusion. Did he not believe that I was confused? I sighed and knew I would just have to wait.

            Then as we walked longer the same guy who I first encountered came running up and said, “Alpha, Beta, I see you caught the rogue.” A growl escaped Jace’s throat and the guy took a step backward.

            “She’s my mate, so I suggest you stop calling her a rogue because she’s apart of a pack now, ours.” Jace said defending me.

            Part of me was thankful that he defending but also shocked that I was now apart of the pack, even though I swore I was dead meat when I arrived here. Things weren’t making sense at all. Why couldn’t things just be simple for once? We continued to walk and I wondered what Beta meant. There were too many werewolf words that made no sense to me. I sighed to myself knowing that I new nothing about this guy or about werewolves.

            Then reality hit me and I had forgotten about the main problem in my life now, Matthew. I couldn’t stay here and be in a pack, not when Matthew was out there looking for me. I needed to keep running and hiding. As I began to think more about my situation I realized that I didn’t run away because I wanted to know more about werewolves, I ran away because of Matthew and for freedom that I never got back in Cadellan. Matthew was the main problem I had and protecting myself from him was the only concern I had right now.

            I was snapped out of my thoughts when we approached the largest house I had ever seen. Okay, maybe I was being a bit dramatic, but still, the house was huge. It looked like twenty families could live in it and not be the least bit crowded. There were several other smaller buildings behind the largest one. Then I stopped staring at the house in awe when I saw Jace staring at me intensely.

            “What?” I snapped, causing him to jump at my sudden outburst.

            He shook his head and lead me to the front door, when we were about to go inside, I decided that I wasn’t going to follow him. He was basically kidnapping me and forcing me inside his house, how about no. I ripped my arm from his grasp that had lightened and he whirled around. Sadly for me, I forgot that Zack was behind me still, so I couldn’t run.

            “What are you doing?” Jace demanded.

            “I’m not going with you. I don’t know who you think you are but you cant just force me to do something I don’t want to do.” I said.

            A growl escaped his throat and I could feel my wolf tremble as his growl. I knew this wasn’t going to be good. All I could think about was how I was getting out of here and away from this maniac.

Hey guys here's another update. Please comment and vote! What do you think of Jace and Zack? On the right is a picture of Jace. In the next chapter i will put up a picture of Zack. Since this is my first werewolf story, i would love suggestions or tips for writing this kind of story. This chapter's dedication goes to @princess1025. Thanks so much for commenting and if anyone wants a dedication, please just commnt. I'll update as soon as i can, which will hopefully be soon! :)