Chapter 1

8 years before the moons destruction
Izaya POV
I was a really weak child,not to mention abused by my own parents.My parents hated me cause of my white hair,also the fact that I wasn't a boy.They wanted a son,but what they got instead was me.Since the time I was able to walk and speak,they made me learn how to play many instruments.They wanted me to study too,but since my intelligence was somewhat high,studying wasn't a problem for me.Learning music too,but sometimes I would make mistakes,and when I do,they would hurt and beat me up.Then one day,these assassins came and killed them while I was watching them.They left without noticing me,except one,she stayed behind to take some things.Then she saw me,she had blond hair and blue eyes,overall she was quite pretty.She looked at me with eyes that couldn't care less,she said with a cold voice"Sorry we killed your parents."I looked at her and gave her a small smile which apparently made her take a step back,I said"It's fine,they never liked me anyway.They hate me."I then came out of my hiding spot with scars and bruises on my arms and legs.She looked shock and had these pained look in her eyes.I saw this and said with a smile"I won't miss them,also your really pretty miss."

She look at me wide eyed "Your a really smart kid saying things like me being pretty!"she exclaimed after hearing a child think her of being pretty.The girl with blond hair who was only about twelve or so said"I'm Irina Jelavic,you must be Izaya.I got your name from the information regarding your parents."

Irina POV
I took a closer look at the kid,she was quite a beauty if it weren't for the scars.After hearing what she said,I was glad I killed those parents of hers.They were horrible,to think people who had a daughter as cute as her.If it was me,I would dress her up like a doll! Then I said"Since you don't have parents anymore,why not come with me?"The kid was looking at me wide eyed but then smiled,god this kid is cute! She said to me"All right!I want to come with you!"

I smiled and took her hand and we left that horrid house,but not before taking some things and her belongings.I explained to master Lovro about her,he said I could take care of her.I also told him about what she told me,while we were leaving the house,she told me her whole story,she was also bullied by the older kids in her school cause of her talent and beauty,I was shocked.She was only seven and she had amazing talent.Not to mention about learning about 10 languages.But aside from that,she's a good child.She listens to me and does what I tell her to do,she knows what I am and also my past.But I also know that there are times when she doesn't feel well.She's quite weak and frail,I get worried sometimes but it seems she's able to take care of herself,She knows her own limit.Sometimes we put her to good use,we would ask her to distract or gain information of our targets.Since she was an adorable little girl,people never suspected her.

A year later

Izaya POV
A year passed and I was happy with big sis Irina,master Lovro too.They also gave me the nick name Aya.Sometimes they teach me how to defend myself cause I'm too weak,other times they would ask me to help with missions.It was great,but that didn't last too long.I was too naive.One day on a mission,We made a mistake which resulted me into getting shot,the building was collapsing and big sis Irina tried to save but got held back by the other assassins saying it was too dangerous to go back for me,I may be young but I understood what was happening.So I gave her a last sad smile knowing we might not be able to see each other again before I blacked out.

When I woke up,I was in a lab.Some people there told me I was saved by Shiro,he then came into the room.He wore all white and a mask.I looked at him,I felt a strange and bad vibe around him,but said nothing and fake smiled and said"Thank you for saving me,is there anything I could do for you in return."He said"There is,would you care to be an experiment for me?"I knew it was a bad idea but I also knew that he saved me and it's not like I'm worth anything,so I agreed.

7 years later

Izaya POV
(Flashback 7 years ago)
I was in a playroom which the lab had let me play when I'm not doing any test for them.I remembered that they told me when I was old enough,I could live in my own apartment that the government will give me.I was an experiment that is supposed to have tentacles,my tentacles were located behind my neck.They were in the colour of pure white,like my hair.I had six tentacles,I could retract them or make them come out.My body isn't fast but my tentacles were.
(Flashback ends)

It's already been 7 years huh. I'm old enough to live by myself.But I still go to the lab for tests,I'm their experiment after all.I met Yukimura Aguri,she was nice and I also met the person who is the same experiment as me,they call him the God of Death.He was a great assassin who killed thousands of people,it reminds me of big sis Irina.I really miss her,but she might not be able to remember me or she could be dead.The God of Death had no name,actually he was caught by the government and now is being made to be the next experiment after the mouse,which is after me.I really liked those two,when there was something I wanted to learn,both of them would teach me,it was fun being around them.But there would be times where Yanagisawa Kotaro(aka.Shiro)would come and ask me to go to my room or tests and when he thought I left I would stay behind and watch him hurt Aguri.It was painful and it reminded me of my past.But there's was nothing I could do,Yanagisawa saved me,and I'm indebted to him.I already knew he was Shiro,he told me it was to hide himself when he needed too.I also didn't go to school cause I thought it would be bad if anything happened,so I had a tutor.

Aguri sometimes tell me about her younger sister Akari,both sisters had no parents.I felt bad for them,but I didn't know what to say,after all,my parents never loved me.She told me this once while we were going to see the god of death.Sometimes she would tell us about class 3-E.The three of us had fun doing question sheets of such.But it didn't last long either,it went by so fast.The moon got destroyed,Aguri got killed because of the security system,He escaped but not without flashing me a sad smile and left.I let him go hoping he would be alright,but I knew that the next year,he would also destroy the earth,unless someone would kill him.I also saw what happened after that,Akari came in quickly and went to her sister she had a note in her,probably from him.I bet she misunderstood the situation,cause she looked sad with a hint of hatred in her eyes.I watched,feeling helpless and holding a box in my hands.

Earlier,Aguri gave the me and him presents.He got a tie,while I had a charm bracelet.When I saw Akari left I went and knelt by Aguri's side.I had some tears in my eyes,that was the first time I cried in my life cause the person I cared for is gone.Then my locket fell out,showing a picture of me and big sis Irina.That night I cried painfully thinking,losing the person I cared about and leaving the person who would care for me.I miss them so much.

Not long after that,we moved to another lab.People from the government came and things were getting busy.They started to make this robot thing,it was a intelligence fixed artillery of some sort,to kill the monster which is the death god.I heard he went to the government and announced his proposal to them,I remembered what he said that night to Aguri and what she said to him.So he was doing it after all huh?Never thought he would,apparently his personality also changed,he was no longer cool and collected.Instead he became this weird octopus pervert of some sort.While thinking this,Shiro called me from my room,he said"Izaya lets get going,we need to find him."I said"Coming"and we left to look for a kid named Horibe Itona.His parents left him due to bankruptcy.I felt no pity for him cause I know that not many people would like that.When we found him,Shiro introduced both of us to him.Then Shiro asked him if he would like to be stronger.And things went from one way to another.He was now another experiment like me.By the way,the reason why I don't blow up the Earth cause they used something else with death god.For Itona,they used half of what made me and another half of death god,so he won't destroy Earth as well.He had five tentacles which were silver like his hair,they came out of his head.He was training,while I was instructing him on what to do.We got along well and he became the first friend my age that I have.I told him about my past.He took it smoothly,at least before saying he wanted to defeat my parents or something.While we were training we met fixed artillery and she has no emotions,she was sent to the class where death god taught first,while I was still training Itona to be stronger.Then the day came where Itona would go to Class 3-E,where he was.