Chapter 1

"Y/n, hurry up or we'll be late!" your roommate screeched up the stairs. Since Harry left you've tried to move on. You've moved away from Holmes Chapel and now none of your family live there: your parents moved to Cornwall and you younger sister Isla moved abroad for her second year at university. You haven't dated anyone properly since Harry but you've had a few short flings. When you moved away you found some roommates in West London and started living with them. To pay the bills you work at a quaint café at the end of your road with the charming name: A State Of Bean. Of course waitressing is not your dream job, but for now it's not half bad.

"I'm just coming!" Your hastily replied as you bounded down the stairs to meet up with them.

The four of you rushed out to your taxi and stuffed your bags in the boot. You quickly leapt into the vehicle and sped off to the airport.

In your small house in London you shared with your now three best friends. Lili is sweet and honest and kind and works in a primary school round the corner teaching four and five year olds, she is 23. Etta is from Italy and had come to learn English after university for a year but is still here after two years and is now 23, she is a party animal and very confident. Jojo is a hard working and determined woman with little time for your bull****, but on a night out she really goes for it, she is 22. (You are 23) These three have become your closest friends over the past four years and that's why you all decided that you would go on holiday together this summer.

Eventually you reached the airport. You climbed out, for your baggage out of the back and paid the driver. The four of you strolled into the airport and up to the check in desk. Once you were done you proceeded through the remainder of the airport and then waited for those flight. Jojo and Etta ran off in search of brekkie whilst Lili and you crashed in some waiting chairs.

After what seemed like years your flight was called and you clambered over to the plane. 11 hours later and LA came into sight.

"Please fasten you seat belts and prepare for landing." You did what you were told and soon enough you were standing in LAX waiting for a taxi.

Soon you all climbed into a taxi and were whisked away to your hotel.