Episode 17: Wrath of the Island

Start from the beginning

(Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na, Na)

Next, the camera shot is all 20 contestants arranged in a pyramid on top of the Chris Mclain airplane. The contestants are kicking in the rhythm of the song.

(I wanna be..)

The plane flies past the MGM grand. Rushing wind causes Jordan the intern to lose her hat.

(I wanna be...)

The plane flies past the Eiffel Tower. Rushing winds cause Cassandra the intern to fall on her stomach.

(I wanna be famous)

The plane flies past a rock formation that flies in the air. Christian the intern looks up to have the giant rock fall on him. Dust covers the camera.

(I wanna be...)

The camera cuts to Gabby who is on top of the pyramid of contestants and is looking into a mirror.

(I wanna be...)

The camera moves to Lizzie and Nic who are glaring at each other.

(I wanna be famous)

the camera moves to Isabel who gets hit by a bird.

(whistling)

Chef Hatchet tilts the plane causing the 20 competitors to fall off and use their parachutes. They land on a runway and the plane land behind them with the logo.

_____________________________________________________________________

First class

Savannah, reclined in her seat, was pondering what was the final challenge of the competition.

"Laser sharks? Tightrope walking? Perhaps a death trap escape room?" Savannah talked to herself. Recently a new feeling of nervousness that Savannah hadn't experienced before in this competition. It was almost if she had the possibility of losing-

"NO! I WILL NOT LOSE TODAY!!" Savannah shot up startling Jordan, who just entered the first class cabin.

"Okay when you're done having you freak out, I will be in the cargo hold pondering my life decisions," Jordan turned around and walked out of the cabin.

"Whatever," Savannah slumped back into her reclining seat.

Economy class.

Damien sat alone in the economy class section. He sighed looking at the empty seats reminiscing of the times that he had.

He saw the purple blot left by Gabby's spilled nail polish. He looked at the benches were Eric and Evan shared their ideas. And the giant patched up the hole in the cabin that always threatened to open at any given second.

And finally, Damien looked down at the seat where Katie sat next to him, now empty leaving Damien only to memories.

The intercom call sound snapped Damien out of his trance. He looked up to the PA system.

"Is this thing on?" Chris said through the PA system, "Congratulations finalist, you are about to endure the worst pain than any other total drama finalist has ever endured before. So strap yourselves in we are about to land."

Confessionals

Savannah: whatever higher power there is BACK OFF TODAY IS MINE!!!!!!!!

The plane's two cabins rattle once more for the final touchdown of the season. Damien's  seat belt broke in the midst of this.

"Oh come on!" Damien said. He was then thrown to the other side of the cabin when the plane made its final touchdown.

He rubbed his head as he stood up again.