Character Info - Varcús/Akumu

Looks: Pitch black, undercut style hair with bangs that covers his/her right eye. Eyes are gunmetal grey with small, blood red specks. The pupils are slits like a snake's. He has a neutral skin tone. Sharp, pointed ears. His body is thin, yet muscular. He has 3/4th inch long, black nails that are sharp and triangular in shape, looking like claws. He has dragon/demon wings that have a eighteen foot wing span. The back of his wings are black aswell as the bones. The leathery part of the front are dark grey with blood red tips that reach up, looking like jagged spikes and flames. He has a black dragon tail. His dragon features can turn invisible and become flush with his body.

Appearal: Light armour that is exactly like ancient shrouded armour from Skyrim. When dragon features are exposed his shrouded guantlets turn into daedric armour guantlets (Also from Skyrim)

Weapons: Kunai, Daedric bow, two mismatching swords, shurikins, Skyrim daedric artifact weapons. (All but artifacts have strong fire enchants)

Personality: (Will be discovered in the book. Just read it to know about it, same with likes and dislikes)

Summonings: Demons, Canines, Reptiles, Dragons, Big Cats, etc.