Chapter 15

SHOUT OUT TO: @Branch_4_Life AND  Atomochi and a whole lot more for always supporting this book. :') it brings joy to my heart. 

We walked towards the boutique shop where the king was supposed to be right now, finding a perfect attire for his celebration.

We were currently riding at the back of Bridget's hair, since we were too small to be seen. She fumbles her thumbs as she started to view the small royal shop.

"Can I ask you why you suddenly decided to help us? It is kind of sudden and weird." I whispered to the now fashionable Bergen.

Bridget glanced at me in the corer of my eyes, and smiled lightly.

"I was always against killing Trolls and other animals that can talk back to us. Actually, my orphanage leader was one too. She was really sweet and kind, which was a total contrast to other Bergen's attitudes and behavior, which only made her as an outcast."

"She was such a big inspiration to me, and to the different orphaned kids too. That was why The king married her, because she was such a beautiful and kind natured Bergen."

Bridget says as we walked nearer to the Royal Boutique.

"At first the King stopped eating the Trolls for a couple of years when he married the Queen but the town didn't. Then, when the Queen gave birth to the Prince there were complications, which in turn killed her." she continued, and stopped near the front door.

"Your Essence didn't save her."

"Then what happened?" Chenille asked, tightly hugging one of Bridget's new curled locks.

"The king grew depressed, and started eating Trolls again, trying to "heal" his heart." She continues, and pushed the door open.

Ring Ring...

"I think it looks good on you, majesty!"

"I think you look fat." Bridget says smirking at the Prince.

"Very Good, Bridget, make the prince fall for you.. Hard." Cooper says, smirking lightly, I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry..." Bridget whispered.

The Prince stared at her and felt his jaw drop in astonishment, he quickly shook his head and went towards her slowly trudging towards her.

"What did you say?" the king asked, looking at her with a sincere concern.

"I said you look Phat, P-H. PHAT." She says, smirking. The king looked at her and a blush spread on his face.

"Well, hello there, mademoiselle ~" he says, smiling at her charmingly. She looked at him and blushed but quickly regained her composure.

"Well, hello to you too.."Bridget replied, smirking at him.

"How about you and I, milady, go on a date today?" He asks, smiling lightly.

"well, I'd love too." she replied. Well that was quick, I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Its not over yet." Poppy said as I rolled my eyes.

"Obviously." I mutter.

The door opened and both of them went out, smiling and flirting with each other.

"and then I told her that Its because you are a chef not a detective!" and the two of them bursts out laughing. All of us in the corner of her back smirked knowingly.

"Hahahaha, So, anyway, what was your name again?" King Gristle asks, giving her the signature smile that charms a lot of people. Bridget blushes but then the color quickly drains from her face when she remembered King Gristle's question.