Chapter Nine

There was an eerie feeling that circled around the police station. Inside was a complete different story as it was a stand off between the different groups. Police officers, 'villains', and 'hero's'. Brock stood in place as he kept his gun pointed at lui. "I've got to admit you got some guts Brock." Lui spoke quickly. "Well I'm not someone you can pick on." Brock spoke. "And you said he wouldn't be fucking trouble." Toonz whispered. "Well I can be wrong!" Brian whispered back. "And here I thought it would be easy." Lui says quickly. "Well you thought wrong." Moo spoke up quickly. "Sir what are we going to do?" An officer asks with a whisper. "If you trust me then Stand down and let me handle it." Brock whispered as his officers lowered their guns a bit confused. Lui, Toonz, and Brian noticed this quickly. "You really think that was a smart move?" Lui asks. "*smirks.* do you really think I would back off when you took my friend?" Brock asks as he stared at lui.

Lui stayed silent as his heart raced a bit but that wasn't going to stop him. They may be surrounded but they've always gotten away. "Let's seen how confident you are Brock." Lui spoke as he threw a smoke bomb into the air. Brock glared as he grabbed lui's bat. Lui glared as he kicked Brock in the stomach hard sending him back. Lui went to swing his bat as Brock dodged. Toonz went to attack basically as Brian went to fight nogla. Brock managed to dodge another swing from Lui's bat. Brock grabbed Lui's bay as he soon punch lui square in the face. Lui groaned in pain but smirked. Brock threw lui's bat back as lui went to punch him. Brock attacked and went to kick lui in the face. Lui grabbed Brock's arm and threw him over his shoulder. Brock flipped as he landed on his feet as the smoke finally disappeared.

Basically had two of his daggers out as toonz had a switchblade out. Brian had his brassknuckles out as nogla had two sickles. Brian and toonz had several cuts but basically had a few cuts while nogla had bruises. Brock soon kicked one of his chairs up and kicked it hard sending it flying at lui. Lui dodged it quickly as he noticed it flying at Brian. "TERRORIZER WATCH OUT!" Lui yelled. Brian looked as the chair hit him and sent him flying out the door. "LUI LOOK OUT!" Toonz yelled as he dodged basically. Lui looked quickly as he was whacked hard in the face with a baton and kicked hard in the chest sending him flying into into toonz and out the door. Lui groaned as he touched his face. Toonz and Brian groaned as well. "Jesus we're getting our ass kicked." Brian whispered. "Shut up we know." Toonz whispered yelled.

"Damn even I never got my ass kicked so hard." Basically spoke as he leaned in the doorway. "This must be embarrassing." Nogla spoke. "How pathetic for petty criminals." Brock spoke as he walked in front of basically and nogla. "Petty why you." Brian snarled out as he stood up. Brock was going to move when a truck pulled up next to lui, Toonz, and Brian. Jon soon opened the door as he threw a smoke grenade. Jon and wildcat both grabbed lui and toonz getting them in the truck. Brian glared but got into the truck as Jon hit the gas. "Not this fucking time." Nogla yelled as he threw a tracking device. "Nice hit." Brock spoke quickly. "I always get my mark." Nogla spoke quickly with a smirk.

Meanwhile

Jon drove quickly as there was silence in the truck. "Jesus you guys look like shit." Wildcat spoke quickly. "Shut it wildcat..... we're not in the fucking mood." toonz snarled. "How'd scouting go anyway?" Lui asks. "We found a bank. It should be an in and out job." Jon spoke. "Good." Lui spoke quickly. Lui looked at Evan who was completely silent. "For one your friend's fine if anything he really got us good. Surprisingly enough for a copper." Lui spoke quickly. "Well he's a lot tougher than people think. He's always been that way." Evan admits. "Damn right he's tough that's why terrorizer thought he'd be an easy person to take on." Toonz says quickly. "Why you fucking rat!" Brian hissed as he punched toonz arm. Evan smiled then laughed a bit at the two. Lui shook his head and so did wildcat. Jon however looked at Evan through the driver seat mirror as his heart seemed to skip a beat. But Jon soon focused back on the road pretty quickly. They soon got back to their base as lui went to go plan the heist. Brian and toonz went to patch up their wounds as Tyler went to grab some food leaving Jon and Evan alone. The silence between the two was thick as a knife. ".....hey vanoss can I show you something...?" Jon asks carefully. Evan looked at Jon carefully. "Um sure." Evan says quickly. Jon headed out into the garage as he grabbed two motorcycle helmets handing one to Evan. Evan puts the helmet on just as delirious puts on his quickly. Jon got onto the motorcycle as Evan followed. Without a second thought delirious opened the garage as he took off. Evan held on carefully as his heart began to flutter as it was beating.

Jon heart felt as if it was beating quickly but he kept his composure. Jon drove to the edge of the city and up the mountain as night began to set. Jon soon got to the area and parked. "Hey Evan take a look." Jon spoke blushing. Evan looked to see the many gorgeous lights in the city. The dark making them glow even brighter. "Wow.....it's absolutely stunning down there." Evan admits. "Well I'm glad I was able to show you this." Jon admits. Evan blushed slightly as his heartbeat grew fast. They're soon following a sudden silence between them. Both staring into each other's eyes. The connection between the two growing. before they could go any further Evan quickly got onto the front of Jon's motorcycle. "It's my turn to show you a cool place." Evan spoke quickly. Jon chuckled rolling his eyes but let Evan drive. Evan drove to a in door pool area. "Come on." Evan spoke turning off Jon's motorcycle as dragging him over to the side door. Evan started to pick the lock. "Isn't this illegal? I thought you were out of that business?" Jon asks smugly. Evan blushed a bit looking up at Jon. "It's only illegal if we get caught~." Evan spoke as he heard a click of the door opening. Jon blushed more as Evan opened the door walking in. Jon felt his heart beating more. Jon followed evan to the pool as Evan took off his jacket, shirt, shoes, socks and pants leaving himself in boxers. Jon felt himself blush red seeing Evans tone muscles and curves to make anyone go nuts. Evan looked at jon as jon looked away. "Taking a picture lasts longer." evan spoke giggling as he hopped into the water. Jon blushed more red as he watched evan. Evan swam up to the surface as he turned around to look at jon. "Come on get it. It feels extremely nice." Evan says quickly. Jon was hesitant but soon took off his hoodie, shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. Evan blushed red seeing Jon's tone muscles and scars but quickly looked away as Jon got into the water.

Evan looked back as he splashed Jon. "Hey!" Jon chuckled splashing back. They both were swimming and splashing each other for hours until they both just sat on the water steps. Jon was staring at the sky above while Evan looked at him. "Jon....if you don't mind me asking why did you become a criminal.....why wear a mask all the time?" Evan asks quickly. Jon looked down and sighed softly. "When I was younger everyone treated me as if I was a monster. Gave me scars so deep that they left scars. No matter how much I tried to be kind all people saw was a monster. So I hid my face and because I no longer wanted to be targeted I became the monster to make them fear me." Jon explains softly. Evan.....was silent for a moment. Before he gently grabbed Jon's mask. "What! Are you doing?" Jon asks pulling back a bit. "..........I want to see this supposed 'monster' these people claimed you to be." Evan says taking Jon's mask off softly. Evan looked to see a chiseled chin, stunning chin, breath taking pink lips, a simple nose, scars over Jon's right blue piercing eye, and another scar on Jon's left cheek. Jon was silent and waiting for Evan to say something. "If your such a monster then they must be out of their minds.......I believe you look stunning." Evan admits with a blush. Jon blushed back as well hearing Evans words.

Both their hearts were beating fast as they didn't realize that they were coming closer. Soon they both kissed one another in a passionate kiss. Jon softly pulled Evan closer. The connection between the two felt like fire. An eternal flame that felt as it was burning forever. Soon enough they both pulled away. Both blushing extremely red. Evan was looking away embarrassed but they couldn't help but look back at one another. Jon blushed and gently held Evans hand with a small smile. Evan blushed and held back. No further words could be spoken as the connection grew stronger. Evan laid his head on Jon's shoulder as they looked at the night sky.

(I Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I'm so happy to be remaking such an awesome story.)