Chapter 7: Friend of Mine

Start from the beginning

"How'd you know ? you couldn't assume that one is fucking dead just because you haven't seen them for some fucking years" Levi stared at Hanji,

"Its been like 2 decades levi, plus I've heard some news that the place where he used to live in England was attacked and bombed by the ISIS. As in the place is wiped out, there is no way Erwin would be safe there and still be alive today" Hanji uttered.

"Come lets eat, I've prepared what you bought me. Here.

There was a Large Pan pizza, 2 Lasagnas and a mushroom soup, some garlic bread and a cranberry juice Hanji prepared for herself.

"How sweet of you" Levi sarcastically said, " I have bought you food and you did not even made a fucking juice for myself" Levi rolled his eyes and glared at Hanji.

"Hey watch your mouth! Plus I did not made you one because I don't know what you like, you undersized midget.." Hanji whispered the last 2 words.

"what did you just say?!" Levi glared daggers at Hanji but he already knew she was just teasing him.

"Nothing! I said would you like some, coffee, Juice or tea?!" Hanji shouted as she walked past the kitchen.

"Tea please" Levi said in a louder tone, enough for Hanji to hear him.

"Lemon Tea? Matcha Green Tea? Jasmine Tea? Peppermint Tea? Or Black Tea?"

"Black tea!"

"Cold Black Tea or Hot Black Tea"

"Hot Black Tea!"

"With Sugars or Without Sugar?"

"Shit. Without Sugar!!!" Levi starting to get annoyed.

"Black Cup or White Cup?" Hanji chuckled inside the kitchen, knowing she starts to tick Levi off.

"What the hell,Okay Black Cup! And one more question and Im gonna go there and im gonna shove you and your fucking filthy hair!"

Hanji laughed and said "hahahahaha I am sorry! Haha"

"here you go" Hanji handed him the tea he wanted in the first place.

"Thanks" Levi said as he took the first sip of black tea.

"So, how are you feeling now?" Levi started while taking a slice of pizza and some lasagna on his plate. Still, looking bored as ever.

"Well, my broken part still hurts sometimes especially when I lean back, there have been new bruises, but they don't hurt if you don't just poke them or touch them" Hanji said while examining her bruises on her arm and hands.

"Well, that's good. Is Nurse Carla already give you a look?" Levi took a bite of the pizza.

"No Not yet, you're the first, besides, it's still early like 6;30 am, I bet she was still asleep together with Grisha and Eren" Hanji replied.

"Fine" Levi nodded.

The two began to eat and Levi can tell that despite of Hanji being slim, she eats like she doesn't always have food from their fridge. He was a bit surprised. Like Hanji already ate like 5 slices of pizza, one plate of lasagna, a bowl of mushroom soup and 2 garlic breads. While he only ate 3 slices of pizza, 1 plate of lasagna which he still trying to finish, his mushroom soup only halfway through, and did not ate garlic breads.

"So" Hanji uttered. "Do you still live with your parents?"

Hanji can look the shock in Levi's face, probablyshe caught him off guard with that question. Levi took a gentle sip from the tea and started talking.