Pre-Chapter 6

Omniscient,

She stood with the door widened and eyes gliding in between. She studied the person standing at the front door and grabbed at his shirt, throwing her legs around his torso. Mary had done what she'd been hiding from in all of one night.

She moaned, and he groaned. She tried muffling her sounds by laying her head on his neck, holding onto her bed. His scent was elegant and sweet. Her nails were scrapping his back. His teeth were sucking at her throat. The two were vulnerable enough to keep it up for 6 hours.

They competed for devouring. They loved the sensitivity. They couldn't help but want More from the other. So, they wrestled for more. The sun had come up. The moon had gone down. There wasn't a sound that could compete.

The two were swept off their feet. They were at an all-time high. A high that had been missing from each other's lives for over two years. They had finally held onto each other for what seemed like decades. They had finally felt what seemed like an enormous amount of love.

It wasn't pleasured. It wasn't guilt. It was love that was finally felt.

That night, no one slept. Mary laid her head on Keenon's chest and pecked his heart that was at rest. Mary had lost her virginity at the age of 20.