Chapter 5

Chapter five already.

Again, I am SOOOOOOOOO sorry about delays and everything. Ive been just way to busy to sit down and write.

So plz plz plz forgive me!!

Enjoy :)

Hannah <3

****************************************************************************************************************

SARAH'S POV:

I walked in my front door and collapsed on the living room couch. Derek came in and shut the door, throwing the keys on the table.

"Well that was some fun shopping." he muttered sarcastically.

"I thought it went pretty well." I fingered with the handle on my shopping bag. "Until we ran into Kyle."

"I still want to bust that kids lip." Derek opend the fridge and pulled out a can of pop. "Elizabeth seemed a little upset on the ride home. Even when we dropped her off she barely smiled and said thanks."

"Don't mind her, she's just going through a rough time. And seeing Kyle sure didn't help."

"I bet."

"Yea." I stood up and headed towards my room. "I'm going to my room. Then I'm showering."

"What do you want for supper?" Derek turned to look at me.

"Isn't mom coming home early tonight?"

"I don't know." he frowned.

"Well, I'm not really hungry right now so I'll just wait until mom gets home." I climbed up the stairs and shut my bedroom door.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and fell down on my bed. Three unread messages from Zac, two from Elizabeth, and two from my mom.

"Wow. I'm popular." I muttered sarcastically.

Hey I need to ask you something... -Zac

I scrolled down to the next one.

I got a distubring text from Kristen, I'm a little worried. Call me. -Zac

"What the heck is this about?" I frowned nervously.

His last text made my blood freeze.

Something's happened. I need you to call me and let me know you're ok. -Zac

I quickly dialed his mumber. It went straight to voicemail and I sighed in fristration. I tried again and it started ringing.

"C'mon, c'mon. Pick up, Zac!" it rang four times and I was about to give up when I heard his voice on the other end.

"Sarah?!"

"Zac! What's going on? What happened?"

"What happened!? Where are you? You texted me and said you were in the hospital! And then you never responded, so I got worried. And then Kristen said that you were seriously hurt!"

"What?! I'm fine! I never texted you either. What are you talking about?" my heart started pounding faster.

He paused. "Nevermind. This isn't right, I know what's going on." he sighed.

"Well I don't. Who sent you that text?"

"Not you. Most likely Jake or one of his henchmen." Zac snorted. "I'm sorry."

Anger suddenly rose in me. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault! He needs to grow up and get over himself. I'm done being stalked and harrassed by him! I can't take it anymore!"