The Ummm House.

It was a long miserable drive. It took us longer than it should have because me and Hunter wanted to sight see. Sorry but we only been to Texas and Arkansas. So going to a different state was exciting to us. They guys said they didn't mind. It was entertaining to them when we saw something worth seeing and got excited about it. Hunter stayed up with the driver most of the time just watching the scenery and listening to her iPod. Me I sat in between Beau's legs most of the trip. He wouldn't let me out of his sight and we were on a TOUR BUS for fuck sakes. I couldn't go very far. Sheesh. He made sure I ate constantly. Yes I do mean constantly whether I could eat or not. He made sure I slept. Yeah figure that one out but to be honest I did sleep a lot better with him there. A lot better better than I have in a long time. I have some serious insomnia. I would go to sleep at 4 in the morning wake up at 6 something like that. I only slept for a couple of hours at a time. So sleeping next to Beau and actually sleeping was nice. Lee has already called about 50 billion times bugging me. More like trying to cause problems wanting to fight. So Beau gave it to Hunter so I wouldn't have to talk to him. He said he would get me a new phone once we got back.

We pulled up to the ummm.....house and I seriously thought I was going to die. I figured it was just going to be a regular house but no. It wasn't a mansion really but pretty damn close. I have never once lived in a house like this. It was huge to big for just 4 people.

"You like?" he asked excitedly after we get off the bus and stand in front of the house.

"Ummm...it's...it's big."

"Let's go look inside. Mom decorated it so if there isn't anything you don't like you can change it." I just nod not knowing what to say.

"It's beautiful." Hunter says shocked.

"Yeah." I mutter. Beau takes my right hand in his left and put his right hand on the small of my back. Leading me in like I couldn't make it myself. We walked in the front door. It's amazing. you've seen those house on MTV cribs right? Yeah well this is one of those houses. To fancy for my taste. Hell I'm afraid to touch anything. He shows us the living room kitchen, THEATER ROOM, GAME ROOM, dining room, a couple of just extra rooms.

"We will be staying in this one until after the baby is born so you don't have to walk up and down the stairs." he informs as he shows me the room. It's beautiful black and white bedding, canopy bed, dressers, tv, DVD, crystal chandelier. I haven't said anything yet. Hell I'm in shock. Then he takes is upstairs and showed us Hunter's room. She fell in love. It was painted purple with black furniture and bedding. Band posters already on the wall. A few autographed guitars on the wall from a couple of her favorite bands plus a couple from Beau's band. Big screen tv, DVD, ps3, nintendo gaming systems. Her own big ass bathroom. Yeah pretty damn sweet if you ask me. A 17 year old dream room.

"You like it?"

"No. I love it. Thank you Beau." he says hugging him.

"Good I'm glade you like it. If there's anything you don't like about it you can change it." he tells her as they pull apart.

"Not a damn thing. I love it. Thank you." she chirps.

"Your more than welcome princess." yeah somewhere along the way he started to call her princess and treats her like one to. "Now our bedroom." he says wiggling his eyebrow. I roll my eyes but follow him. And fall in love with our room. Black furniture and bedding, white walls, another canopy bed with white sheer draping around it. Wedding pictures and mirrors on the wall. It was beautiful.

"Now get in bed." he orders me. Me being the perv that I am.

"Pretty boy. I don't think that's a good idea. I'm only a little over a week away." he rolls his eyes laughing.

"No you perv. To sleep you had a long day."

"Oh what about the rest of the house?"

"I'll show you later. You need to rest right now."

"Okay. "I walk to the bed fixing to get into it when he stops me taking my pants off. Usually I sleep in shorts and a t shirt but considering my stuff is still on the bus I'll have to deal. He pulls down the bedding helping me in.

"Oh my god I'm in heaven." I moan snuggling into the bed. This bed is like sleeping on fluff. It's amazing.

"Glade you like. I'll be back. I'm going to go get the stuff out of the bus." I nod as he kisses my forehead leaving to get our stuff. I snuggle deeper into bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!