Chapter 1

'No niall stop calling me! am the wife of harry now'

'What about us? the moments we spend! the promises we made, is it nothing for you?'

'it's the past niall!!let it be in the past..am with harry now!stop calling me!!!'

Elizabeth, mostly called 'liz' got married to harry styles, their marriage was different, on the beach,the music, the songs! harry loves her infinitly, when she walked down the aisle, he looked at her like he got a diamond that he will take care all his life.....After one year of marriage, elizabeth loves harry but not like a wife, she fulfil her responsibilities, she gave him her soul, her virginity but never love him like a wife should......

Harry coming down the stairs

harry: 'hey babe' (kiss her on her forehead)

liz: 'Good Morning harry, you slept well?'

harry (hugging her waist, slowly kissing her neck) 'yeah'

Liz was uncomfortable and pushed harry

liz:'am making your breakfast, go and freshen up, you need to go to the studio, the lads are waiting for you'

harry: yeah,,where is mr roy?'

liz::'well he took one week off, i think his boy is ill, harry i think we should give him his payment in advance and what abt a promotion, he is such a hardworking servant'

harry:'yeah i was thinking too'

After some hours, harry set his way to the studio

louis: harry we gotta record the new song You&I'

harry:'alright we just need to recheck the lyrics then we'll sing it on wednesday'

louis:'why not tomorrow?'

harry:'it's liz's birthday' (he smiles and blushes)

Niall who was playing the guitar, stop and look at harry {Oh shit, it's her birthday tomorrow, how can i forget, i will draw a painting of her, she will love it!!' niall left to start his painting

harry:'where is zayn?'

louis:' i think he went to little malik's school, the little boy just slap his friend'

harry: hot temper like his dad haha..i need to ask him to show me how to make a painting, i wanna make a painting of liz and me, she will love it for her birthD gift'

Elizabeth decided to do some shopping with Gemma, it's been a long time these 2 sis in laws hanged out together....

gemma:' this dress is awesome sis!'

liz:'yeah, try it, the pink one will be better on you'

gemma'okiee'

After some secs, Elizabeth started feeling dizzy, her head was spinning,she started calling 'Gem!Gem!'

Gemma after trying the dress :'yes, Liz what happen? r u ok?'

Liz losing her consciousness, she fainted, Gemma started panicking, she took liz to the hospital and send a message to harry.

Harry t the studio, laying on the sofa, chech her messages, thinking what her sis wanted.

'Bro i am forth to the life center Hospital, liz has fainted, try to come as early as you can'

Harry started panicking, he took the car keys and ran to his ferrari, he was upset and nervous

Arriving at the hopsital, he parked his car and ran to the reception

'Elizabeth Styles Please?'

'Room number 305'

'Thank you'

He opened the room's door and saw liz laying on the bad, gemma by her side, holding her hand

'are u ok?'

gemma:'i better leave u guys alone'

harry started panicking more

'what happen babe?'(he holds her hand)

liz smilingly 'u r...u r going to become a dad!'

Harry ' What!!! this is the best  news of the day!!i love you liz!!'( he bends to kiss her on her lips)

Liz kissed back but not passionately, she tried to be normal but on one hand she was happy, she is going to be a mother, her baby!! but on the other hand she is scarred and sad because she is having the baby with the man she has never love in her life.