Prologue

Nandini

"Calm down!?" I screamed. "You are fucking saying me to calm down?"

"Nandini listen-"

"-What do you want me to listen? Is there anything left? They are fucking saying me oops ordering me to marry an uncle who already has a two-year old daughter. Do you hear it? Fucking uncle when they know that I love you."

"Shh baby." Arya coed hugging me.

"I don't want to marry that uncle, Arya." My voice turned soft. 

How can they expect me to marry a man who is 9 years older than me?

We broke the hug, and Arya aka Aryaman cupped my face. "But you don't have a choice. Do you?" 

I shook my head in a no.  I was not given a choice. I was ordered almost threatened to marry that man.

I can't believe, my own family has threatened me to marry him and if I say no, they are going to destroy Aryaman's life knowing very well that I love him.

For fuck's sake, that man is 9 freaking years older than me and not to forget he already has a 2 year old daughter.

Arghhh. Children. I hate them. They are nothing but annoying potato.

And now I am going to be the step mom of a 2 year old. Irony much? 

"You know your parents, babe. If you do not marry him they are going to destroy my life please don't do that to me. You have to save me and for that you have to marry him." He pleaded. 

I took a deep breathe. I have to do this. I have to. 

"Don't worry, Arya. I will marry that uncle just to save you." I said and he smiled. 

"I love you." He smiled and kissed me softly. 

"I love you too." I whispered, parting away. 

"We will always be like this babe. Don't worry. So, what if you marry I will still be your boyfriend. Nothing will change."

I nodded although I could see my whole life changing in front of me. 

Anger. Sheer anger is what I felt at that moment.

It is just because of him that I am going to suffer. That psychopath uncle. That bastard.

He wants to marry a younger girl right? I will show him now.

I am going to make his life a living hell. He has messed with the wrong girl this time. 

I am going to make him suffer so much that he himself will give me divorce. 

But for now, I need to go back home because right after 3 hours I have my wedding. 

Yes, I Nandini Murthy, a college going girl is going to marry a man 9 years older that me, who also has a 2 year old daughter.

Yay life!

----------------------

Manik

"Manik, you are going to marry a girl, 9 years younger than you? I can't believe you dude." Cabir, my colleague and my only friend said. 

I opened my eyes and stared at him. I stopped playing with the paperweight and kept it back in its place.

"You know buddy I can't refuse them. This is the first thing that they have asked me. How can you expect me to say no to them?"

"Manik, when will you understand that they are using you?"

"I don't want to understand anything." I whispered and stood up. I walked towards the window of my cabin and stood there staring aimlessly at the sky.

Cabir sighed before walking up to me.

"What about Maahi then? Do you think that girl will be able to give Maahi the love of a mother?"

I took a deep breathe. "I do not expect anything from her Cabir. She is forced into this marriage and it will be unfair to her if I have any sort of expectations."

"Mr and Mrs. Murthy are spoiling Nandini's life." Cabir added.

"Nandini" the name rolled out of my mouth even before I could stop myself. 

Nandini. 

Such a beautiful name.

I cleared my throat "I will try my best to not spoil her life. Yes, we are marrying but she can live her life the way she wants.  I will provide her with every necessity."

But the only thing, I could think was how happy Maahi is going to be seeing a new person except the two of us living in that house. 

Nandini. I hope I can fulfill all your necessities.

"Anyway I am happy that someone is going to enter your lonely life. Congratulations dude." Cabir patted my back and went away.

No Cabir. No one can enter my lonely life.  Not even Nandini

She sure is going to live with me but her life will never merge with mine.

----------------

I hope you all liked the prologue.

What do you guys think of this story?

Both Nandini and Manik has made up their minds, do you think their mind is going to change?

Will love blossom between them?