off to college

•Emily's POV•

It was a bright sunny morning when I woke up. My alarm went off at 7:30. I got up and got dressed and did my make up. When I was done i went down stairs to make breakfast but my mom made it for me already.
"Oh you're awake? Here I made you breakfast" she said. "Thanks mom, i appreciate it" i said with a smile. When I was done eating I went back upstairs to pack for college. I can't believe I'm going to college already, life is going by fast but slow, you know what I mean? I packed most of my stuff on a little over an hour. When I was done i went to watch some TV then made something to eat for lunch. I got bored to I texted Hannah my best friend so we can hang out.
                        {Text}
Emily: hey wanna hang out?
Hanna: I can't I'm still packing. Sorry, but I'll will when I'm done
Emily: okay see ya later

About an hour later she texted me saying she was done and that she'll be over in 5. I can't wait to see her.

                °Hanna's POV°

As soon as I finished packing I texted Emily, i got to her house as soon as I could. I couldn't wait to see her. When I got there we ordered a large pizza. "So what do you think college is gonna be like?" I said "i don't know, but I hope it'll be fun" she said "me too, and i hope we meet new friends while we're there" i said excitingly. After about an hour of hanging out i had leave so she can say goodbye to her mom and dad, and so i can say goodbye to my mom. After we met up and left for college. "I'm gonna miss my mom" i said in a sad tone "I'm gonna miss my mom too, and my dad"she said also in a sad tone.

A/N: Was it good? Idk if I wanna write more, should I? Sorry if was a short chapter btw, and I'll try update everyday