Hum saath nahi?

Aryan and Tej then went to their respective rooms but were still scared and seeing this all the youngsters laughed. Rudra and Sahaan went to the kitchen. "Rudra let's do something mazedaar!" Sahaan said. Both of them looked at each other with a smirk. They knew what to do. Rudra got a bottle of vodka and tequila while Sahaan was making the punch. They were adding the alcohol to the drinks while at the same time Gauri entered "Woh di..." Sahaan said looking at Gauri "Don't worry you made my work easier I was told to tell you both to make drinks for all of us but looks like you'll read everyone's minds. Now do it fast and get it out!" Gauri said and left. Sahaan and Rudra brought the drinks to the living area and gave a glass to everyone. They all drank one full glass in one go and took another round of it and did the same. While they were on their fourth round "Let's play something!" Soumya said. "Yeah. Let's play Never have I ever!" Avyay said "Oh idiot never have I ever is played with them who want to know what and all you have done or not done and we know everything about each other and what we have done or not!" Kalpana replied hitting Avyay's head. "Okay then let's play truths Vs the Bears!" Kavya said. "Meri maa its truth and Dare not truths Vs the Bears!" Shivaay said pulling her cheeks "Same thing bhaiya your dare is like a bear! Bhaalo type dare dethe ho!" Rudra brought the empty vodka bottle and started to spin it round. "Wowwwwwwwwww! Anika bhabi! Truth or dare!" Rudra asked. "Hmm! Mein vaise saach hi bolti hoon. So this time I take a dare!" Anika said. "Okay toh apko bar counter mein jake jo tequila bottle raka hain Na use apko ek medium size glass mein dalke ek breath mein pena hai!" Rudra said. "That's it. It's so easy." Anika said and went towards the counter and drank the tequila in one go! They turned the bottle again and this time it stopped on Kalpana "Truth or dare!" Advay asked. "Obviously Dare!" Kalpana said. "Okay then tomorrow you have to eat breakfast!" Advay said and Kalpanas face turned into a travel sickness type face "Oh god why did you give me this scary dare. Yuck no!" Kalpana said "No backing off Di!" Kavya said and side hugged her "Waise yeh game bohot boring hai! Hume ek doosre ke baare mein sab kuch bata hai!" Gauri said. "Haan. Let's just talk!" Avyay said and all of them started talking casually "Sometimes I think.." Gauri tried to speak while she was cut off short by Om "You think also?" Om said in shock and all laughed. And Gauri gave him a big angry pout look in which she looked super cute "Okay sorry you say Na!" Om said "okay so sometimes I think what if we were not together or what if we have to see a day where we are separated!" Gauri said "Hum saath nahi? Aisa ho hi nahi sakta!" Soumya said. "Yaa. Even if we die right we'll die together!" Kalpana said. "Yaa and then we'll trouble God and he'll be so fed up of us that he'll send back!" Shivaay said and all laughed. "Waise didi Rihaan kaise hai?" Kavya asked Gauri. "Arrey Rihaan kaun hai?" Om asked "Kavya woh rihaan nahi vihaan hai!" Sahaan said. "Arrey yeh rihaan vihaan sihaan kaun hai?" Om asked a bit irked now "Sihaan kaun hai?" Sahaan asked "How would I know. Who's he Rihaan Vihaan whoever!" Om asked. "Mera phela pyaar!" Gauri said In a dreamy voice. "Kyaaaaaaa!!" Om screamed with his jaw open. "Arrey Om vihaan uska pehela car ka Naam hai jo apparently uska 'pehela pyaar' hai. And Gauri stop personifying things bechaara Om got scared!" Anika said and Om gave sigh of relief "Awww I'm sorry mere lambe Baal wale Jatadhari!" Gauri said while pulling  Om's cheeks. All of them spoke for sometime and then fell asleep. Few hours later it was early in the morning and pinky jhanvi and Simar were up as they wanted to discuss about something. It was around 5:00 AM. They were going to the living room and found the kids sleeping peacefully and a smile crept on their faces. "Sote hua kaun kitne shaanth lagte hain!" Jhanvi said. "Haan! Sach mein" pinky replied "Waise yeh saab na ek dusre ke bina ji nahi sakte!" Simar said. "Haan essa kabhi nahi hua ki din mein at least paanch bar inn sab be conference call na kiya ho!" Jhanvi said. "After the house is ready we don't have to worry then will live together anymore!" Pinky said. "Okay ab ham study mein chalte hain. Let's not disturb these kids!" Jhanvi said and they all left.
45 Minutes later
All of them were sleeping. Anika was in Shivaay's arms and he was hugging her. Rudra and slept on Soumyas lap while Soumya head was on Om's shoulders and Gauri was leaning on Om's chest and had fallen asleep. Prinku was sleeping on Avyays stomach while Avyays head was on Kalpanas lap who was sleeping on Advays shoulder in half hugging position. Sahaan had slept on Advays other shoulder and on his lap Kavya had fallen asleep. Slowly Advay and Shivaay woke up and due to Advay's moments even Kalpana woke up they looked at each other and held their heads which felt like someone was banging them! Now even Anika woke up and her head was paining more than anyone's ( she drank that extra glass of tequila) "I feel like someone's banging my head with a hammer!" Advay said "Same here!" All three replied they got up slowly without disturbing others. Advay kept Sahaans head on a pillow and Kalpana did the same. They saw everyone and they took a picture of them sleeping so happily and peacefully. They went and freshened up and met in the kitchen. Kalpana and Anika were planning breakfast while Advay and Shivaay were preparing a remove hangover drink. They all drank it in one go. "Uff I feel much better now!" Anika said. "Okay what's to be done for breakfast?" Shivaay asked "For Rudra and Sahaan low fat chocolate milk protein shake and banana almond pancakes. For Gauri Low fat low carb almond milk and Plain pancakes with Low fat honey. For Soumya Oil free parathas and Green tea. For O Sugar free low fat milk tea and berries Cream crepes. For bhabi as usual Fruit platter and Masala chai with less sugar and low fat milk. For Kavya Low fat cappuccino and Chocolate banana oats pancakes. For you bhaiya and Adu  Espresso and Fig and cherry pancakes and at last for me Masala tea with Sugar and full fat milk!" Kalpana said happily "And?"  Shivaay asked "And what?" Kalpana asked back "What else with tea?" Shivaay asked again "Eww bhaiya you know I can't eat breakfast. It's pure michmichi!" Kalpana said "Kalpana I had given you dare to eat breakfast yesterday!" Advay said "Pleaseeee you know I can't eat breakfast!" Kalpana said with puppy dog eyes. "Ya right you don't eat breakfast and fall sick at least 4 times a month!" Anika said "Breakfast na khaana aur bimaar hone mein connection nahi hain yeh mein jaanti hoon! I'm not a 5 year old kid!" Kalpana said. "You have to eat!" Shivaay said "Cookies n cream Crepes/pancakes/waffles?" Anika asked "No!" Kalpana said "Paratha?" She asked " No bhabi you know I can't eat!" Kalpana said "You have to eat something!" Shivaay said again and she pouted at Shivaay.
TBC💖💖💖
Precap:- Breakfast table fuss!

Hey guys. All my chapters are coming out unexpectedly long. Today's chapter wasn't all that funny but the next will be as this chapter is gonna be the base for the next one. Who else feels michmichi while eating breakfast? The next chapter is gonna be funny I promise. If you liked this chapter please vote and comment 💖💖💖. Love you guyssss 💖💖💖