"Mia, bud, could we talk to you for a minute?" My dad called from downstairs.

"Greg, my dad is calling me. I'll be back in a few okay?"

"Sure." Greg smiled in the screen.

"What's up?" I looked at my parents.

"Well, it's been two and a half years and we know the Feders are moving back here and you'll be moving in them too when we go to Europe. We just want to say that we... trust you to make the right decision... and well, boys like Greg... they have certain... needs and we just want to remind you that you shouldn't do anything that you are... being pressured into and you could always say no-"

My face was red. Oh no, not this talk.. "Mom, Dad, you're not talking about... sex" I forced the word out. "Are you?"

"Well, honey, you're teenagers. We also know what it was like back in the day. And of course, you and Greg haven't seen each other in a long time, we just don't want you to get caught up in the moment and you know.."

"I promise not to get knocked up. Are we done? Cause I have homework..." I stood up and quickly ran upstairs.

That was not a conversation I ever wanted to have with my parents.

"Mia, what's wrong?" Greg stared at me through the screen...

"Nothing.." I smiled.

All of Uncle Marcus' friends moved into the neighborhood too. So I have been spending time with Donna and Charlotte a lot with occasional times with Andre. He's still that pervert of a guy, but he's still a goof ball to be around with.

"Babe, what's the square root of-" I was cut by my dear friend.

"Hey, love birds!" Charlotte greeted as she walked into the room.

"Hey, Charlie.." Greg greeted.

"Hi, Greg. I'm sorry to interrupt this session of endless talking and staring at each other through the screen, but Mia promised me shopping with Donna and I am in need of a Starbucks Frappuccino so we gotta go. Bye." Charlie said and pressed the end call.

"What the hell, Charlie?" I huffed.

"Oh, don't get your panties in a twist. You'll be talking later at night so I'm just hauling you back to reality. And I was actually very serious about the Starbucks issue."

"C'mon. I'll text the driver to come get us." I rolled my eyes as Charlie clapped her hands in delight. "You should be thankful I love you."

"Speaking of love, have you told him yet?" I looked away from her. "Why not? It's been two years since you've known!"

"I just don't want to say it through a Facetime call!"

"Whatever, girl."

I'm actually picking up the Feders at the airport today. My parent's flight is tomorrow but they wanted me to stay with the Feders and help them out with the new neighborhood and their big ass new house. We're in the same neighborhood, but our house is ten minutes away from each other.

Two years of being together with Greg and we're stronger than ever. Our Facetime is always open and is always in our room. His room was a mess as usual ever since they had fired Rita. Lenny wanted his kids to be independent and Roxanne to learn how to cook. I was finishing my homework when Greg appeared in the screen. His body was visibly covered in sweat from basketball with his dad and his curly hair was sticking to his forehead again.