Naruto was still freaking out which made me shake my head.

"He's hopeless," I muttered.

Finally the test was over and Ibiki asked who would like to leave. A lot of people raised their hands then left. I noticed that the rookies were still here; they were very brave for staying here with Ibiki.

"Hmph, they're impressive. Naruto please don't raise your hand. Don't give up please."

(Ibiki's POV)

I looked towards Izuka and followed her gaze which was on the fox boy. He looked pretty worried making me inwardly smirk.

"Those that don't wish to take it, raise your hand. Once your number is confirmed, leave." I told the Genin.

"I won't take it," A guy sitting next to the fox kid said.

A lot of teams raised their hands and failed immediately disappointing their teammates. My method was working. Then I saw the fox kid raise his hand. I looked at Izuka and she was holding back the urge to speak to him. He then slammed his hand to the desk.

"Don't underestimate me! I will not run! I'll take it! Even if I'm a Genin forever! I'll will myself to becoming Hokage anyway, so I don't care! I am not afraid!" He shouted with determined eyes.

"Hm so this is the kid Izuka raised. She did a good job." I thought.

"I'll ask you again. You life is riding on this decision. This is your last chance to quit." I told him.

"I follow my unbending words. That's my ninja way!" He told me.

"Interesting kid, he blasted away everyone's worries; seventy eight left." I thought scanning the room. "More than I expected; stretching this any longer won't make any difference."

"Good decision; now to everyone still remaining I congratulate you on passing the first test!" I congratulated with a smile.

(Izuka's POV)

Okay for the first part, Ibiki shouldn't smile. It's just a huge no no because it's creepy. I looked around the room seeing confused faces. They all shot out questions at once. Then Ibiki did his creepy smile. It has always creeped me out even since I started training under him. It was only because I bothered him so much about sitting in on one of his interrogations. I was so interested on how he broke strong willed shinobi I just had to participate.

(Flash Back)

"Ibiki sensei are you sure I'm ready to question this man?" Twelve year old me asked.

"Yes, you're my best student and I believe in you." He said with the creepy smile making me shutter.

"Sensei your smile is creepy," I commented.

"Hehe well when you're an experience Jonin such as I you don't have time to smile so it will be creepy."

*End*

"But the questions on this test were not the types a mere Genin could answer. Because of that I'm sure most of the people came to the same conclusion that to score points you'll have to cheat. Basically the promise of the test is to cheat. As cheating goes we had two Chuunin and one Jonin who knew all the answers mix into the crowd to help you out." Ibiki explained.

The three of us dispelled the jutsu and I got looks from the Genin who knew me especially from team seven.

"Haha I saw right through that! You'd have to be a complete moron to not notice that!" Naruto shouted with a smile.

"Oh Naruto, where did I go wrong?" I wondered.

"But those who cheat poorly failed of course because at times information is more important than life and on missions and on the battle field people risk their lives to get their hands on it." Ibiki explained taking off his head band.

He looked over to me.

"Isn't that right Izuka? You've been on more missions than me when this stuff happened. I've heard that when you were thirteen you got captured and tortured but you never told them anything. You almost died." He said.

"Yes, it's true." I replied.

*Flash back*

My team and I were running through the forest of the grass village returning from a mission. We had to deliver an important scroll from the Tsuchikage to the Hokage. As we were returning I sensed people following us. I stopped as did my team.

"We're being followed." I informed them signalling for everyone to stay in position.

"Where are they?" Kakashi questioned from behind me. I was given this mission to prove my Jonin status able to pick any Jonin or high ranked shinobi I wanted. Of course, Kakashi was my first pick besides Itachi who was currently on a mission.

"Not too far; they'll be here any minute."

On cue they surrounded us. We started to fight so I handed to scroll to Kakashi but just as I gave it to him I was knocked out by the enemy. I awoke in a dark little room and was chained on a wall. I saw a figure across the room getting up and walking towards me. It was a male with long blonde shaggy hair with green eyes.

"So you're finally awake little girl?" He said reaching up to touch my face forcing me to look at him. He brushed my hair out of my face so he could get a better look. "So young but powerful; I've heard of you. Are you Uchiha Izuka?"

"So what if I am?" I snapped showing no fear.

"Well Izuka, it's your lucky day. I'm not going to kill you but I am going to torture you." He said with a sadistic smile.

He then took out a sword stabbing me with it repeatedly. Putting acid on my skin, digging screws into my flesh, burning my skin. Even though I was in pain......I never told him anything.....After a day of that I was finally saved by Kakashi and the rest of the team who felt guilty for leaving me behind but the mission was more important.

I never told anyone about that except Lord Hokage; I guess Ibiki looked through my file. Even after the mission I didn't go to the hospital.....I went to Itachi's acting as if I got nothing but mere flesh wounds. All that pain and I was still able to smile; what happened to that little girl?

*End*

"Uh, why did he have to bring me into this? Those were bad memories that I don't want to remember." I thought.

Then a huge banner came through the window and went in front of Ibiki. Then Anko appeared in front of it startling everyone.

"You guys! This is no time to be celebrating! I am the examiner for the second exam! Mitarashi Anko! Now let's go! Follow me!" She shouted.

"Oh Anko," I said shaking my head.

"Bad timing," Ibiki told her. "You're early again."

Anko deadpanned before regaining her composure.

"78?! Ibiki! You left 26 teams?! The test was too easy this time!" She shouted.

"This time there are a lot of outstanding ones." Ibiki told her.

"Bah that's fine I'll at least cut them in half in the second test. Ah I'm getting excited. I'll explain everything once we're changed places, follow me."

We all got up and followed Anko to the Forest of Death.