Hot for Teacher

-A/n

This is the first of a series of one-shots and short stories I will be posting for this book, exclusively about Harry Potter. I was extremely horny when I wrote this, don't judge.

*Warning may contain mature themes*

Hot for Teacher
________

   I watched Professor Snape turn his back to the class, the muscles in his back flexing as he wrote something on the board. My eyes tracked him, my fingers rustling beneath my skirts as I bit my lips. It had become routine, a bad habit really, touching myself in potions class, obscured by my curtain of robes that concealed the slightest twitch I was free to indulge myself without detection.

Professor Snapes smooth murmur drifted over the classroom, lulling us in that way of his that suggested both strong contempt and passion. I closed my eyes as I Imagined that slow silky voice telling me to spread my legs, strong commanding hands perusing my body as his black eyes flashed with heat.

I supressed a whimper and pulled my lip, his lazy baritone flooding the classroom. I ground my hips and scrooch forward a little, my eyes opening to catch him staring directly at me. There are about twenty other students around me but there is no question that he sees me. His pitless black stones knowing as my hips moved over my fingers, watching with raised brows though his eyes were dark. Blushing, I stared him in the eye, chin raised as butterflies erupted in a panic inside me.

Well If it was a show he wanted, then he would get one.

Slowly I lifted my skirts, running my fingers over my thighs as he slowly took me in. Heat curled up my stomach as he appraised me in silence, turning back to the class with his voice showing no signs of affect.

"Open your books to page 437,"

The feeling in my belly withered and died, hot wretched embarrasment replacing it as I snapped my legs shut, wondering if anyone had witnessed the silent exchange. If it had even happened at all. Calmly Snape addressed the classroom and my suspicions grew as the heat in my face roared. The ease with which he settled at his desk and proceeded to ignore me made me sure that I was delusional- No man could possibly be that frigid.

I tossed my hair back from my face and proceeded to try and ignore the throbbing reminder in my thighs..... Fucking Snape.

°°°°

The end of the day came and feeling an indescribable relief that I was finally released-I hurriedly made to make a swift exit and perhaps jump off a building, or go to the common room and scream into my pilow, and of course drop potions as quickly as humanly possible. But of course, of course, Snape's soft voice behind me stopped me in my tracks.

I turned and Snape wasn't even looking in my direction, his face a mask of disregard as he flicked the door close behind the last student. His eyes met mine in a small narrowing as he pursed his lips. "Sit."

I sat infront of his desk, my face a betraying none of the aprehension I felt I waited for him to speak.

"Ms. Wellington," he began softly, it sent shivers down my spine, the way he was so quiet yet deadly. His eyes were on the papers infront of him yet his shoulders were tense, his jaw tightly wound. "I believe you know why your here." He continued, his face soft. "Infact I have half a mind to send you to the headmaster."

I tensed at that, stricken at the thought of having this very conversation with dumbledore. I glared.

"Well I'm not exactly sure why I'm here...Sir" I said. Snape raised his eyes to me and I was surprised by the blank disregard I found there, my indignation dying in my throat.