~FortyTwo~

DYO'S POV

This is the third day of our convention. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to California and I can't wait to see Hyung.

My phone rings. Speaking of Hyung....

"Hello?"

"Hi!" I cheerfully said. He chuckled. "It seems that you woke up on the right side of the bed huh?" He said in a teasing tone.

I blushed. "I just miss you so much!" And nervously laugh. What am I doing???

"Is that so? Hmmm maybe I should go there and give you a kiss!" I blush harder. "Y-yah!" I shouted. How can he say that so easily? 

"Let me guess? You're blushing right?" And he chuckles. I'm speechless...

Asdgfhjgk??!!! Aish! This Hyung is making my heart beat faster! Kinikilig ako!! 

After a few seconds I heard his voice. "Hello Kyung? Hey...I-i didn't mean to offend you. I j-just...I'm missing you. I'm sorry." His tone became sad. A tear escape my eye. He's hurt...because of me. 

"Uhmm...sorry Kyung, I need to go. I'm sorry. I love you, Bye." Then he hung up.

Oh God! How could I do this to myself? How could I do this to Hyung?

Am I being selfish??

Yes you are!

Oh no!! Owwww I don't know what to do!

It's so frustrating!! "AISH!!"

"Hey! What's wrong? Calm down Kyungsoo." Xiumin came into the room.