Chapter 12: Opening of the Football Frontier International Part 1

Começar do início

~ Glacia POV ~

Glacia: Now let's begin

I sprinted dodging the defenders quickly arriving the goal and kicked the ball into the goal , I turned around to see the defenders shocked to see me serious even though its just practice .

Glacia: * sigh * you need to keep up with my speed the other countries soccer team have fast forwards making their opponents defenders confuse and slow . Rosalie called me for a reason the whole Black Rose Eleven members weren't serious when we were playing against you , if we were serious we be having 30 point while you have 0 points . So don't hesitate when the forwards about to get near to the goal .
Gabriel , Nathan and Goldie: okay
Glacia: okay , lets start again
Gabriel , Nathan and Goldie: yes
Glacia: okay try to stop my shoot
Gabriel , Nathan and Goldie: yes

I sprinted towards the goal , but Gabriel was in front of me . Gabriel summons a mist which surrounds me .

Gabriel: Deep Mist !!

But I immediately break through it quickly , than Nathan did a slide to get the ball and I quickly did a backflip and continue going to the goal . I stepped on the ball as it got up then I shoot the ball as the background changes to a yellow light. Then the ball splits into two making it look like a mirage and later becomes one and goes towards the goal.

Glacia: Mirage Shot !!
Goldie: Mochi Mochi Kinako Mochi !!

Goldie creates a mass of mochi and uses it for blocking , my shoot is powerful breaking the mochi and making Goldie fall down .

Glacia: * sigh * this might take a while

~ Bété POV ~

Bété: your so lucky that I'm in a good mood and Rosalie told me to be easy on you . So let's begin try to stop my shoot and Mark your going first , Come forth Goddess of Just Warfare , Athene !!

Athene forms a violet and a blue energy balls from its weapons, which merge with the ball and I shoots it into the goal from mid-air.

Bété: Athena Assault !!

Mark first gathers energy resembling lightning around themself. Then, a giant golden figure appears behind Mark. This figure thrusts its arms out and attempts to catch the ball with both hands.

Mark: God Catch !!

But God Catch wasn't able to stop my shoot , it got through especially through the net . I sigh and walked to Mark , who was standing up while getting rid of dust on his uniform .

Bété: lets do it again , but before that lets me give you something on the others countries shoots . They sometimes fake their shoots when the goalkeeper it's about to get it so be quick before they shoot .
Mark: thanks
Bété: don't thank me , thank your sister . She the one who make this training for you not for herself .
Mark: * smile * thanks again Bété
Bété: * small smile * but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be easy on you along with JP
Mark: okay , I'm ready for the next shoot .
Bété: Come forth Goddess of Just Warfare , Athene !!

Athene forms a violet and a blue energy balls from its weapons, which merge with the ball and I shoots it into the goal from mid-air.

Bété: Athena Assault !!