Chapter2.

2 weeks later...he's still a dick.
But Damn he is hot.
JASMINE STOP WITH THE IMAGES!
I decided that going in the shower would be ideal to wash away those devilish thoughts.
After I finished my shower, I got out and reached for my clothes to see there was nothing there.

I reached again put there was nothing to grab.

Ughhh Liam.

"LIAM!!! BRING ME MY GOD FORSAKEN CLOTHES OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!" I screamed. He was really in for it now.

"I don't know where your clothes are." He said smugly as he poked his head through the crack of the door. I quickly covered myself with the shower curtain. This meant war.

"Liammmmm pleaseeeee." I begged.

"Sorry princess I don't know what you're going on about."

He fucking walked away.

He actually walked away.

"LIAM!"

I was going to have to make a run for it.

Yes.

Make a run for it naked.

Because of that dick of a man.

I quickly ran through the hall and into my bedroom, slamming my door shut as he wolf whistled.

I then grabbed my Nike jogger bottoms, my oversized hoodie and my black high converses. I then blow dried my hair and just let it do what it does best. Frizz.

I then walked out of my bedroom and grabbed my car keys.

"Where you going gurll?"

"Far away from you, why?"

I turned to face him sitting on the couch with nothing but joggers and glasses.

God why does he have to show his abs?

His lovely ass abs.

He looked up from the book he was reading and his glasses stayed on his nose and it felt like his blue as were staring into my soul.

"There's no need to be like that. I was just wandering if I could come with you?" He stood up and did that thing where he stands inches away from me and smiles showing his pearly white teeth that could make any girls jaw drop.

"I was just going to go to the shops to buy some stuff for the dorm. You can come but if you be a dick I will cut off your ball sack." I turned away, flipping my hair in his face and walked to the door. "Oh and Liam..." He looked at me with hope. "Grab a shirt on your way out."

"Why am I turning you on?"

"No but your repulsive face is making me want to be sick so hurry up."

We walked into the supermarket and I grabbed a trolley.

Stupidly, he then sat in it acting like a 3 year old, his long as limbs sticking over the side.

I couldn't be bothered to make my point so I just wheeled him around, us both laughing.

He then got out of the cart and grabbed like four boxes of beer.

"Really?"

"LETS GET MORTALLLLL!" He shouted making me laugh so loud. We both smiled and carried on with the shop.

The whole time he was totally checking me out until this one girl, with the bitchiest face you could imagine, came into view.

"HIDE ME!" He whispered in my ear, making the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

"Why?"

"Shes my ex-girlfriend."

"But wh-"

"NO MORE QUESTIONS!" He says in a french accent, hiding behind my back.

"URRMEEGUUURRRDDD!!! LIAM? Is that Liam?"

"Fuck." He says under his breath.

"Hi Ellie." He says as he dodges her embrace and the kiss on the cheek.

"Oh c'mon give your girly-wirly a kissy wissy!"

"You're not my girlfriend Ellie," He says dodging her kiss again.

"Ughh...Who the fuck is the shipwreck?" She says. Bitch.

"This is my actual girlfriend Jasmine." He says wrapping his arm around my waist, I jump at his touch but play along.

"Nice to meet you!" I say happily eventhough I want to rip the hair extensions of her head.

"I don't socialise with poor people," She say looking me up and down.

"Well I don't really socialise with plastic bitches who look like their fake tan bottle exploded on them and they forgot to wash it off, but you know. Here we are now."

She looked at me like she was about tear me to bits but bitch...I'M MADE OF STEEEEELLLLL.

"Uh...You should really be watching your mouth because some really bad things could happen to you if you don't watch out!" She says taking a step closer to me.

"I highly doubt that a barbie doll with rich parents can do anything to hurt me."

She then went straight in for a slap but I grabbed her wrist.

"Oh we wouldn't want to do that now would we?" I say ripping a hair extension out of her head and chucking it at her. "Oh look I was right. You really are fake." I then drag me and Liam away, him shocked at what just happened but I just laughed.

We paid for the stuff and were now walking to the car.

"Wow...Just wow." I says, still shocked. "That was possibly the best thing I've ever seen."

I laughed again, loading the food into the boot and then closing it.

"I have warned you to not mess with me." We both laugh together.

"I like a girl who can fight back." He bit his lip and stared me up and down.

I smiled and moved closer to him.

"Then we're going to have a lot of fun aren't we?" I say as he leans in to kiss me.

As his soft lips touch mine, I instantly wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. I loved every bit of it.