EXTENDED SUMMARY

***

***

Anna Stark was definitely her father's daughter. The two were more similar than Anna would care to admit. Genius? Check. Billionaire? Check. Philanthropist? Check. Playboy? Eh, maybe not... Losing her mother as an infant and having a father who was, well... Tony Stark, Anna had to grow up quickly, though there was always something missing. A part of herself that was buried from not knowing the woman who gave her life. Trying to make a name for herself and escape her father's shadow, Anna strives to prove that she has what it takes to not only eventually run Stark Industries but also help keep the world safe.

After her father is rescued from a weapons demonstration gone wrong, Anna's life gets a jumpstart. Her father and her encounter many challenges; friends-turned-enemies, crazy Russian engineers, etc.

When Nick Fury comes knocking or rather waltzing into their home unannounced and uninvited, the young Stark is set on an unbelievable path that will introduce her to a world she could never have dreamed of but was destined to be a part of. Gods, aliens, inhumans, oh my. With SHIELD's help, she discovers a past that she never knew existed and even a certain supersoldier who catches her eye. It's not just her custom engineered maglev suit or her brilliant mind that makes her different, special.

It was her heart.

And that is what truly made her a Prodigy.

***

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Marvel Cinematic Universe nor any other Marvel property. I only own Anna Stark, her mother's side of the family and her friends. (Basically anything you don't recognize).