Chapter 3: Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Start from the beginning

She clenches her legs around my hand and her hands around my head. She is voracious. These damn balls should come with a warning. She bit my ear, "Jamie, you can fuck my ass, but please just fuck me."

Holy hell. When we get married I'm giving these balls as gifts to my groomsmen.

We stumble through the front door and she literally jumps on me and wraps around me like a monkey. "Take me now, Jamie. NOW, damn it."

I haul her into the bedroom we fall into the bed. "Baby, slow down, I have to get the balls out first. I don't want to hurt you."

She is whining like a toddler, "Get 'em out. Get 'em out. Get 'em out" as she presses on her belly with one hand and her sex with the other. I flip her over to unzip her dress and strip her down as quickly as I can. She is a writhing moaning mess and she keens like a feral animal as I insert my middle finger to search for the elusive tab. She grips my wrist and pulses against my finger. "Yes. Yes. More, please."

"Shhh, babe. I'm looking for the balls so I can get them out. Be still."

She grips my ears unpleasantly, "What the hell do you mean you're looking for the balls?!?!?"

"Ooooouuuuuchhhh. Your bionic pussy sucked the tab in. Give me a damn minute please."

"Oooooowwwwww....GET THEM OUT NOW, JAMIE!" She bucks against my hand and tears start running down her face.

"Hold on sweet." I reach for my phone and she groans.

"You can NOT be serious. A phone call? Now?"

I search through my contacts and tell her, "I'm calling the one guy who can help us. Shut up for a minute." After one ring, I hear a perky greeting. "Liam, mate, I need you. Like right now."

He chuckles, "What's your issue?"

"Dakota and I are playing with the BenWa balls..."

"And you lost the tab?"

"Yes! Fuck man, what do we do?"

He goes into dominant mode. "First, sit her up or stand her up. Gravity is your friend right now. Don't penetrate her until you get those balls out or you could hurt her. Go down on her, give her an orgasm and the contraction of her muscles should push things south. Keep your finger at the ready. Be careful to pull them out gently, don't yank them."

"And if that doesn't work?"

"Then you have to take her to the ER and let the on call doctor go fishing."

Since he was on speaker phone, Dakota started screaming, "NOOOO! I'm not going to the hospital to have sex balls pulled out of my hoochie. Jamie, damn it, do this!"

"Thanks Liam. Gotta run." I throw my phone across the room and yank her up off the bed. I fall to my knees and latch my lips on to her swollen bud while I grip the back of her thighs and hold her tightly to me.

She starts rocking against my mouth and lifts one leg to wrap around my neck and hold me to her. She is holding my head to her with a death grip as she rides my mouth. I insert my right middle finger and stroke her, pulling from her G-spot down.

Her orgasm comes quick and strong with moisture running down her legs, and praise god and all the saints, I feel the sacred tab! I keep sucking as I gently work the tab down and out so I can grab it with two fingers. I nuzzle her belly gently as I slowly pull the balls from her.

She reaches down to pull me up to her mouth. As she kisses me, she tries wildly to unbutton my shirt. She quickly gets frustrated and leans back and looks me in the eyes, "Sorry," she mutters right before she grips both sides of my shirt and yanks hard – sending buttons flying everywhere. She immediately claws at my chest and latches on to a nipple with a powerful suck.

I toss her back on the bed, shuck my shirt and pants and climb between her bent knees. My lips attack hers as my fingers open her up and I slide home without any preamble. She wraps around me like a vine, "Ummmmm.... Yes. Deeper, Jamie."

She is squirming, trying to climb into me and one leg is twitching as if it's trying to lift higher. I reach down and grab one calf, lifting it up and over my shoulder and she groans in agreement as she hooks her heel around my neck. "Yeeesssss...Ummmmm....so good Jamie, so good....."

I lean back to see her smiling face thrown back in ecstasy as she keeps pulling me in closer and closer. I nuzzle her neck, squeeze her butt and trail a finger over her rosebud. Hey, it was her idea. She quits squirming and pulls me down for a deep kiss, lifting herself even close to me – granting permission.

Our kiss deepens as I work my finger into that sacred territory I've yet to breach. She groans deep in her throat and I can't help but moan as well. It is incredibly strange and sexy to have a finger in her ass, and feel my dick pulsing in her vagina. I could feel her tightening around me as she fell into her orgasm with a scream.

After a few more pumps I found my own release, perhaps the most satisfying I've ever felt – but every time with her feels like that. She clings to me as she comes down from her high and I gently move her leg off of my shoulder and roll over to cuddle her close to me as we both regain our breath.

My nose automatically goes to her hair and my lips grace her forehead, "I love you so much, baby. Are you okay?"

She squirms as she settles herself against me, "Yeah. That was fun, but we're not doing that again until you get balls with a longer lead or until Liam teaches you how to put 'em in right." She squirms against me again, "Baby, those balls did a number on me. I need you again as soon as you're up to it."

I roll her back to her back and sink my lips into hers. "Anything you want, my love." I frame her face with my hands. "You know I adore you, with or without toys." I give her a smacking kiss as I leer at her, "But you all sexed up with the balls is pretty hot, I have to say."

She giggle snorts in the adorable way I love, "Just shut up and do me, please. Now."

*****

A few hours and three orgasms later, we're settling in for the night. Before I get in bed I pull out my phone to text Foley, "Thanks for giving me back my balls."

Almost immediately I got a reply from him, "Dakota already thanked me, son."

A/N: And NOW we're done with this one. If you aren't already, I invite you to join me over in Filming Flashbacks. I am likely going to absent myself from Twitter in the near future, so if you are interested in my stories, I encourage you to follow me on Wattpad or add the stories to your reading list so that you get the updates. Thanks for the love! I appreciate your reads and comments!