Chapter 5: Lost city

-Continuance of previous chapter

*30 minutes on the bus with Daniela*

Louis P.O.V.

As we sat on the bus waiting for our stop which is another 30 minutes away we would either stare at each other until it became a very competitive game of starring contest and if that got boring we would just listen to music or we would thumb wrestle each other or my favorite we would just TALK yes talk I know it sounds lame but I like to listen to her voice it sounds so angelic and when she laughs the golden harps of heaven could not come close in comparison as to the beautiful noise she creates when she laughs.

As we were a couple of minutes away she asked "Why are you going out of your way to find out what she told me and why do you want to know me I'm.....a Nobody." which caught me off guard did she really think of herself like that "Hey as long as you have friends that cares about you you're always going to be a Somebody to me...... and them. Okay?" She looked at me  and smiled.

Once we reached our stop she looked at our surroundings and said "Are you sure your not a serial killer this kind of looks like a place a serial killer would go?" I laughed at the idea of me a serial killer; ridiculous. I took her hand her soft and light hand as though it was made out of glass. She smiled and blushed once I started to lead her through the forest down the path I would take when my father got upset. We started to get closer towards my secret sanctuary where I would go when I get lonely or sad about my dad and Mom. I covered her eyes and started walking down the path I could tell we were near because I could hear the waterfall and the birds. I kept thinking 'She's going to love this place.' As we came to a stop I told her "Close your eyes." She questioned me and asked in her sassy tone "Why?" I laughed and told her "Just do it and stop complaining okay can you do that for me?" i said smiling  She huffed and closed her eyes i slowly took my hands from her face and pulled away the vines hanging from the caves entrance. I softly whispered in her ear "Open them."

Daniela's P.O.V.

 I opened my eyes and all i was surrounded by was a beautiful valley of water, flowers, rocks it was just breath taking. There was a rock a big giant rock in the middle of this beautiful scenery and when I turned to look at Louis all I saw was him starring at this place like a little kid on Christmas; he was so fascinated by this place and I stared at him a huge smile came across my face he was absolutely flawless. Once he looked at me he grabbed my hand softly and started to walk. when our hands touched I swear I could feel a rush of electricity through out my body i wondered if maybe he felt it as well or was it just in my head. 

As I start to follow him to the big giant rock in the middle we stood at the edge of the cliff that you have no way over to get to. I was in shock when he told me we had to jump to get to the rock I starred in horror from the distance from here to there I kept thinking 'can't there's no way in hell' until Louis said "Are you scared cause if you are we can take the other way?" He said with his signature smirk that puts me in a trance. I sassed him and said "No its just....*sighs* I've....I'm scared okay is it a crime?" 

He started to laughing and then breathed out and said "I'm just playing with you we don't have to jump." I was so relieved to hear that but now I had the sudden urge to kill him but he's so cute so I'll let it slide this one time. "So where do we go to get over there then?" I asked he smiled and said "Its this way its just walk." I asked well I demanded "What the hell man?Do you not see this giant gap?" He sassed me and said "Just walk you're wasting time." i shook my head no and as i did that he took a step and all i could see was that he was walking THROUGH MID AIR. o couldn't believe my eyes "How is this possible." i stated still in a state of shock.  He grabbed my hand held it and spoke softly "This is possible because remember being told there is such a thing as magic?" he said softly "Yeah but that was just a joke."I said "Well it wasn't a joke every one just didn't know there is was such a thing but here it is ." He said "What is this place?" I asked he grind ear to ear "This is The lost city of magic."

Sorry this took so long but Iwill try to update again soon. Vote and comment because love what you guys have to say. ^-*