Chapter Two

AN: (tw terrorism just in this bit if your triggered by that carry on to the beginning) Hi! I want to start writing more of these and intended to update this regularly, the first few chapters were going to be uploaded fortnightly until I decided if people liked this. Me having the worst luck I was unfortunately at the Manchester terror attack. Physically I only tore my tissue underneath my ankle but I've not been doing that well mentally and stuff. Needless to say I've had a lot going on. I'm feeling a bit better now, so I'll start posting (if anyone likes this). Anyway, thanks for putting up with my disappearance and for reading this. Love ya!

•••

Evan liked writing letters. That was the reason his therapist assigned the writing letters to himself over a year ago. Writing things down meant he didn't have to physically interact with anyone and he liked that. It meant it would seem like he didn't have SAD. He liked that. Although he found it insanely difficult to write the letter to Zoe Murphy, he knew it was the best way to say what he wanted to say to her.

After the break he took between high school and college, his year's earnings at Pottery Barn and other savings were finally enough for college. Heidi Hansen was immensely proud of her son for all of the things he had done. A smile creeped on her face when she realised she could finally afford for Evan to go to college. She had always thought college would be the making of him and that the only people who were happy in high school would flop in the rest of their lives. That only the jocks and cheerleaders were happy in high school. Of course, this wasn't entirely true but was close enough to the truth of most teenage prisons.

Evan wanted to go to his local college so he could still stay at home. He didn't like the thought of sharing a room with a stranger. It worsened his SAD. He didn't know what to major in, all he knew is that he wanted to please his mother. He wanted to be proud of himself too, make a friend.

He also wanted Zoe to forgive him. He drafted his letter to her over and over. As he was about to post it, he gave up and threw it into his drawer. It was a dumb idea to write it was his reasoning. His mind would shortly change.

Evan wasn't aware he'd know someone at his college. Someone he used to be very close to.

That person was Zoe Murphy.

Dear Zoe MurphyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara