Chapter 3

Ariana-

2 months later~

I walked down the red carpet with a faint smile. Cameras flashing hurting my eyes. Paparazzi screaming at you. I've always been scared of the paparazzi they scream and make me insecure sometimes.

Award show~

I am announcing the best band knowing one direction are nominated and are going to win without a doubt. I groan and put a fake smile on. Me and Jeanette walk out to the bright lights.

"So Ariana who do you think is going to win." Jeanette said loudly.

"I dunno let's see." I said anxious.

"Woah woah let's see the nominees first." She said laughing.

One direction

The wanted

R5

Emblem 3

"And the winner is... One Direction!" We both say. The boys get up and hug each other. They walk toward us to pick up their award. Each of them hug me tight and give me a kiss on the cheek except Niall...

Let me explain last week---

"Ari have you seen the recent video of 1D the interview?" Jeanette says handing me a video of the boys.

"Nope lemme watch." I said grabbing the phone and listening to everything it said.

"Niall what is you Disney princess?" The interviewer asked.

"The little mermaid." He answered.

"Aww just like our Hollywood star Ariana Grande get it with the red hair." She laughed,"you two would make a cute couple."

Niall laughed-

"Look at this video." She said showing the boys a video of me saying that Niall is cute and that I like him out of all the boys in the band.

I'm embarrassed now!

"Well don't worry she's not my type." Niall said laughing so hard. My heart stopped and sunk.

"What do you mean she's not your type?" The interviewer asked.

"Well she has or had red hair like that's weird." I had to dye it for my show I said to myself,"and plus she works for little kid on nick. And she's just not at all what I am looking into at a girl." He said finishing the interview.

My blood boiled and I was so close to losing it and scream and just kill someone. That's how angry I was.

Present~

We all walk off the stage while I take lead walking alone in front while Jeanette is talking to the boys.

"Hey Ariana you didn't congratulate us." I heard a faint voice that sounded like Liam's.

My body turns I hesitate and say,"congratulations." I said smiling and turning my body back around and walking with my head down so no one can see my tear almost come down my face.

I walk and walk then I bump into some one. I look up to see it was Luke Hemmings from 5 second of summer.

"Oh I'm so sorry." He said with his Aussie ascent that made me giggle.

"It's alright I wasn't looking." I said smiling for the first time in a while. Staring back at his beautiful blue eyes.

We just stayed like that for a while just staring at each other not in a weird way it was that love at first sight moment.

Soon the silence broke from one of his band mates. Ashton. "I'm Ariana by the way." I say about to walk away, but he grabs my wrist,"my name is Lu..."

" I know Luke Hemmings from 5 second of summer. I love y'all's music by the way." I said smiling back and waving at the rest of the boys.

They came over and I exchanged numbers from all them. I took a quick selfie with them to share with my fans later.

Once the show was going to start again I said my goodbyes and Luke hugged me. It was a tight hug just like I like it. From the corner of my eye I saw Niall staring or glaring at us.

But I didn't mind I just hugged Luke back. Before the show ended 5sos sang 'She Looks So Perfect' my favorite song!

~

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around
We worked too damn hard for this just to give it up now
If you don't swim, you'll drown
But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

Let's get out, let's get out
'Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down
While I was out, I found myself alone just thinking
If I showed up with a plane ticket
And a shiny diamond ring with your name on it
Would you wanna run away too?
'Cause all I really want is you

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
I made a mixtape straight out of '94
I've got your ripped skinny jeans lying on the floor
And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down
Your lipstick stain is a work of art
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart
And I know now, that I'm so down

Hey, Hey!
Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey, hey

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down (hey)
Your lipstick stain is a work of art (hey, hey)
I got your name tattooed in an arrow heart (hey, hey)
And I know now, that I'm so down (hey, hey)

Hey

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I have track practice every day and I have a meet every week! And my finals are coming soon so I'm so busy but I'll be updating more for spring brake I promise!

Hope you like!

What's your favorite song from 5sos? Mines all cans choose just like I can't choose for 1D!

Byeeeee xxx

*Ya'll should give me feedback please and thank you*