Von smiled so widey and get the diamond ring on the box and put it at Amber's hand then he stand up delightfully and hugs her.

"I love you so much, sweetheart" Von as his heart races rapidly.

"I love you too, Von Gerard" Amber response while crying as she can't help her emotion, she feels so much like her heart will explode in joy and excitement.

Von hugs her tightly and kiss her forehead "I finally got you", he looks at Amber's face and wipe off her tears and he kisses her lips so tenderly and passionately.

*********************

"I'll take care of this" sabay kuha ni Von sa bag ni Amber at maleta niya.

They just arrive at Maldives.

Excited na tumango si Amber, she look so cheerful.

"You like it here?" Nakangiting tanong ni Von

"YES!" Amber exclaimed.

They stopped for the moment and admire the beauty of the place.

Amber hugs Von "This Place is so pretty"

He looks at Amber admiringly "You're the prettiest for me though"

She pinched him playfully.

"Hey" Tawag ni Xien sa mga ito. Nanduduon na ito sa may bungad ng Hotel na tutuluyan nila.

"Yes, Coming" Ani ni Von.

Kasabay nila sa boat si Xien though they're not on the same plane since Xien arrived first at the Airport.

"Where are the others?" Tanong ni Von kay Xien.

"Maybe at their owns rooms for now. They'll be going out once the Bonfire starts" Xien habang inaayos ang Check-in niya sa Reception.

"Did Clyde and Xien already here as well?" tanong ulit ni Von while Amber goes to the reception for the Check-in.

"Since yesterday, Dude" Tatawa-tawang sagot ni Xien "I'll go first." Paalam nito. "Amber, see you again later" pagkuha nito sa atensiyon ng dalaga.

Tumunghay naman dito si Amber at ngumiti ng malapad "Sure, Xiumin" tukoy niya sa real name ng binata.

Tumawa ng malakas si Xien saka nag-wave na sa mga ito at nagsimula nang maglakad medyo namumula pa ang pisngi nito.

"He so cute!" sabay baling ni Amber kay Von.

Von face was blank "You don't expect me to agree, right?"

Amber laugh "I know you already know" then she winks at him.

Von roll his eyes "Where's our key?"

Amber raised her eyebrow and give Von the key "Here's yours" then she keeps another key.

"Are we not sharing a room?" Von's confused.

Amber smirks and shakes his head "No. Of course" then she walks ahead of him.

Von stands still.

Amber stops for a moment and come back to Von and whisper on his ear "I never share a room with Mark" She paused "Just for your information"