The Concert

We had arrived at the concert a few hours after the gas station incident. We quickly found our seats and waited patiently for Fall Out Boy to take their places on stage. Sadly, we werent in the mosh pit, but i guess its kind of a good thing since im not too sure what kind of person Frank is at concerts.

From the corner of my eye, i saw Frank look over at me, so i glanced back at him.

"(Yn) ive got a small question to ask." he says softly.

"What is it?" i say, tilting my head a bit.

"W-well i was wondering i-" he was soon cut off by the sound of a million fangirls and fanboys screaming as the band came onto stage and opened up with Young and Menace.

"Just tell me after the concert!" i yelled over the screams.

:-:-:-:Timeskip:-:-:-:

Frank and I walked out of the stadium, both smiling like maniacs.

"That was so amazing!" i yell, throwing my arms up in the air.

"Yeah it was! I didnt know you could get so loud." he replies.

"Im a totally different person at concerts, man. Now come on. Ive got a really rad place we can go for the picnic."

We drove for about half an hour before we reached the meadow where my grandma used to always take me when i was younger. She lived in the town so i was quite familiar with it. We laid the blanket on the ground and we both sat on it, a perfect view of the sunset in front of us.

Frank didnt eat a whole lot, but neither did i. We just talked about music and just bonded.

"Why did you choose this place to have the picnic?" he asked.

"Oh, my grandma used to always take me here when i was younger. We would always pick flowers and make flower crowns. Its my favorite childhood memory."

"Mm." was all he responded with as he took a sip from his soda.

"Oh by the way, Frank. What was it you were going to ask me before the concert?"  he glanced over at me from behind his can and set it down next to him.

"I forgot." Liar.

"Okay." was all i could really say.

Somehow through the night, we managed to get so close to each other, our shoulders were touching. I set my hand down in between us, and he did the same, but his laid on top of mine. I looked down at our hands and literally watched his fingers lock with mine. I looked up and met his stare. I never really looked him in the eyes before. He had these big beautiful hazel eyes. They were soft. They made me feel safe. We kept the stare up for a while until our faces were practically centimeters away from one another. I glanced down at his lips and next thing i knew, they were on mine.

His lips were so soft and wet. I didnt want this to end, but he slowly pulled away. I felt my entire face flare up into a shade of red brighter than Gerards hair.

Frank brushed a few strands of hair out of my face as i stared into his hazel orbs again.

No one has ever made me feel this way. No one has ever made me feel this safe. This loved.

"Youre so beautiful, (yn). How are you even single?" he says with a soft heart warming smile.

"Well....i-i dont think i am anymore."

"Are you implying that were dating?"

"You kind of implied that when you kissed me."

"True." he giggled. I checked my phone and saw that it was around midnight. Frank suggested that we just rent out a hotel for the night and we can wake up early the next day. I agreed and we both drove to the Hampton Hotel about a mile away.

The only rooms that had left only had one bed in them. Great. I mean yeah i was chill with sleeping in the same bed as my boyfriend. But we literally just started dated 20 minutes ago.

We walked into the room and Frank quickly flopped down on the bed. "So soft...and warm....its almost perfect." he says as he flips over and makes grabby hands.  "(Yn) come join me im cold without you." i laughed and climbed in next to him. He wrapped him arm around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck.

"I know this is kind of sudden, but i love you (yn) (ln)."

"I love you too, Frank Iero."

An-
Omg im sorry if this was shit but im hella tired rn bc i write these at night and publish them later on and its like 1 am now and i have to study for my finals tomorrow okay so bye i hope you enjoyed.

ALSO MIKEY FINALLY GAVE BIRTH IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM 💜💜💜💜