Homework

A/N: Since I know that there are people who want to be called by their preferred pronouns, I will make sure that I will be aware of what y'all say - meaning I will be taking requests from y'all if you want me to write a specific one for you! Anyways, onwards with the story!!

Gender: Any
Credit: Original story
Word Count: 308 words
-
Homework...

Arrgh! The Winchester brothers hear. By instinct, they grab their guns and scope the place, trying to locate where the noise came from.

Confused, they search the library and see papers sprawled everywhere, books lying around in random places, two workbooks out and a very aggravated Y/N.

Homework? Sam chuckles, calling Dean and telling him who it was.

Yep. Y/N sighs.

What about? Dean asks, returning his gun in his holster.

Medicine stuff. Y/N says, grabbing another book that had a medical title.

Can you elaborate? I could help. Sam asks, grabbing a chair and signalling Dean to take a seat as well.

In biology were learning about the endocrine system and I cant find anything about the thymus. Y/N growls, flipping the dusty pages.

What about the internet? Dean asks, opening Y/Ns laptop.

Ive already done research on there. I need a book now. Y/N just continues flipping through medical books that they could find.

Welp, were gonna help ya. Dean pushes off his chair and grabs more books with medical titles.

~ 2 hours later ~

I FOUND IT! The cancer in the thymus is Thymoma! Y/N suddenly erupts, waking Sam and Dean.

Oh you were asleep whoops. Sam and Dean grumbles in response, but are secretly happy that Y/N has found what they needed.

Its uh, about 10 minutes to midnight. We should head to bed. Sam states.

Wait, I just found it. Let me write this down on my report. Y/N grabs their computer and quickly types what the thymus is and what it does, how it can get affected and what cancer it gets and the survival rate if someone is diagnosed with it.

Finally donesAM, YOU HAD THE BOOK ABOUT IT ALL ALONG SON OF A—

Sam hid the correct book from Y/N so that she could suffer..how mean of him.