Home

Riley's p.o.v.

I look at her, skylar, asleep on the sofa bed all cuddled up. She's so freaking beautiful. I love everything about her. Sometimes she's confusing and sassy and stubborn but she's mine and nothing's going to change. Even if she has a little girl now, I'll help all that I can.

"Wake up sky, it's time to go home."

She rolls over. I know this has been hard on her, she just reconnected with her parents, she thinks they hate her, she ran away, we broke up and got back together and now she has a kid.

"Skylar" I say in a whispering voice. "I'm here for you ok? Anything that you need, I'm here."

She throws the covers off of herself and leans up. She wipes her eyes and then grabs my face and kissed me.

"Thank you" she says in a silent voice.

"I'm sorry I ran away. I'm sorry I broke up with you, I just didn't want to mess your life up. I'm sorry that-" I stop her before she can carry on. I pick her up and I take her to the balcony.

"Look." I told her as I point to the sunrise. She gives me a confused look and asks "at what?"
"The sunset. It's almost as beautiful as you. Don't apologize, everything is ok now. I got you."

She's blushing and she leans into my arms, I throw my arms around her as well and we stay there for a while. I think we can get through this, together.

////////////////////////////////////////////
|•Going home•|
"Where are we going?" Keely pulls on my sleeve.  "Home" I tell her.
"I thought we are home. Are you leaving me too?" She sits down staring up at me.
"No of course not. I'll never leave you."

"Skylar, can we talk?" My...mother, taps my shoulder lightly almost as if she's nervous.

"Sure I guess" I don't really know what else to say. She sits down and says "I've been thinking, you are a great singer and I'm so sorry we never noticed you before."
I nod my head as a signal to continue talking"
"I was wondering if you would like to sign a record deal for our company?"

Is she joking? I can't do that. Can I?

"I don't know mom. I'll have to think about it."
I stand up and go find Riley.

I tell him about the conversation.
"I think you should go for it. You're very talented."

"I just, I don't know if I could do that, in front of all those people. There's no way. Plus I have to take care of Keely."

"Sky... maybe Keely would be better off with a real family, don't you think? I mean I know you love her but if you want what's best for her... maybe adoption..."

Thanks for reading loves! Hope you enjoyed!!

Any comments, ideas, and feedback is greatly appreciated:)