Good Bye Old Life

Start from the beginning

"So do you know when we start school?" I asked Liam.

"I think Monday. My mom said it was a private school so we have to go uniform shopping tomorrow." He said and I nodded.

A few minutes later I smelt the fresh smell of pizza. I looked to the side and the waiter came with the pizza and sat it down on the table. The waiter left and I took a slice and bit into it. I started chewing and moaned at the delicious taste. This pizza was so good, the dough was fluffy, and sauce was bursting with flavor and the cheese was so cheesy.

I took another bite and felt as if I was in heaven. For sure I would come here every night just for pizza. After eating that slice I started on another one. Liam already had two and was now on his third slice. After all the pizza was gone I was sitting back in the chair with my hand on my now bloated stomach, sipping the rest of my coke.

"Wasn't that a great dinner?" Liam said smiling.

"Yup it sure was." I said sitting up. The waiter came over and took our empty glasses and Liam handed him the money. He walked away and we got up leaving the little pizza restaurant. We walked back to the house and I unlocked the door and went inside.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch turning on the tv. Liam sat next beside me and laid down on my lap. I just shook my head laughing and started turning the channels. I kept flipping until I found Fast Five. I sat the remote on the table and started watching it.

_____________________________

The next day I woke up with the sun shining in my face and the smell of food cooking. I took out my phone and saw that I had five missed calls from my mom. I dialed her number and put the phone to my ear hearing it ring.

"Naomi Rachel Clark why didn't you call me last night?" she yelled.

"Sorry mom I was tired from the plane ride so I ate and fell asleep as soon as we arrived in the house, which was beautiful by the way." I said

"Sorry I should have guess you kids would be tired, so are you settled in yet?" she asked and I crossed my legs.

"No not yet but today I'm gonna do it and later on me and Liam are going uniform shopping." I said.

"Oh sweetie I'm sorry I forgot we signed you guys up for a private school. But don't worry you will love it." she said excited.

"Naomi breakfast is ready." Liam said sticking his head out the kitchen.

"Mom I have to go but I'll call you later." I said walking into the kitchen and sitting down.

"Okay sweetheart talk to you later. Love you and tell Liam I said hi." she said.

"Okay I will love you too." I said and hung up putting my phone down on the table. Liam sat down across from me and I started putting food on my plate.

"So who was that on the phone?" Liam asked eating.

"My mom she was just wondering why I didn't call her after we arrived here." I said and he nodded.

After we finished eating I cleaned the dishes and went to my room. I walked in and the smell of fresh clean sheets filled the room. I put my bags on my bed and started filling my drawers and closet with my clothes. Once I was done I went to Liam's room across from mine and walked in. He was standing in a towel with his back facing me.

His shoulders were so broad and his back muscles were so sexy. I didn't know I was starring until he turned around. "Hey Nay what's up?" he said.

"Oh I was just asking when are we going uniform shopping?" I asked looking everywhere but his amazing abs and body just in general. When I looked up at him, he was smiling and shaking his head.