Good Bye Old Life

Start from the beginning

"Naomi we're in New York wake up." I heard someone say and I opened my eyes lazily. Liam was smiling down at me and I sat up and looked out the window and indeed we were in New York. I unbuckled my seat belt and we both got up taking our bags with us. I looked around and saw that we were the only ones on the plane.

We walked through the airport and walked out side to the beautiful New York air. Liam called a cab and when it came we got in.

"Liam did my mom send you the address?" I asked and he nodded.

He told the cab drivers the address and we were on your way. The buildings were huge and all the lights were beautiful, especially since it's late. After a long car ride we pulled up in front of a medium sized light blue house. Liam paid the cab driver and we got our bags and got out. I took the keys from out my pocket and opened the door walking in.

We sat the bags down by the floor and started walking around. I walked upstairs first seeing a long hallway. On the left was two rooms. One room had a white king sized bed,white dresser and white night stand. The other bed room had gray walls with a black king sized bed and black dresser and night stand.

One the right side of the hallways was also two rooms. One room was light blue with a queen sized bed, vanity, dresser and night stand. This was most definitely my room. The other bed room had a red queen sized bed with a red dresser and night stand. And all the rooms had its own bathroom which was good.

I walked back downstairs to see Liam sitting on the couch by the window. I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder while he put his arm around me.

"Liam are you even ready to start over?" I asked him quietly.

"No, but its a good chance to experience some new things." he said and I nodded.

"But what if we drift apart?" I asked.

"We won't. I'll always be with you. I love you Naomi and I always will." he said and kissed my forehead.

"So do you want to go out and eat or stay in and order something?" he asked.

"Well since I always wanted to come to New York let's go out." I said and he nodded.

"Sure. Plus outside looks beautiful." We both got up and walked outside locking the house behind us. We started looking around at all the buildings as we walked. We kept walking and pretty soon turned up in front of a whole bunch of stores and restaurants.

We walked into a small little pizza restaurant and the smell of freshly made pizza hit my noise. We sat down at a table and picked up the menus looking at them." What are you ordering?" I asked Liam.

"I don't know, how about half and half pizza? It's a large and we can share it?" he suggested and and I nodded. The waiter came over.

"Hello and welcome how may I help you." he said in a cheery voice.

"Hello and we would like one large half cheese half pineapple pizza please with two cokes." I said.

"Is that all?" he asked writing down our order and I nodded.

"Ok I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." he said and walked away.

"Ok so do you think mom will be okay by herself?" I asked Liam with a worried look.

"Mimi stop worrying. Your mom will be okay and my parents will be with her so she wont be alone.  If your mom wasn't going to be okay by herself then she wouldn't have sent you here to live with me." he said. The waiter came back and handed us our drinks and I took a sip of my coke.