"Okay."

"..Kay then."

----Few months later----

My cold hands touched the surface of the mug as they brought it up to my lips.
I tasted a familiar green tea, and my throat instantly became warm as the hot liquid traveled down my throat.

I'd sigh, and notice something familiar.

An obsidian stone instantly came into view.

      "He must've found it." Jenna stated.

       I'd ignore her, and go back to sipping tea.
Then, suddenly my phone rung.

A familiar name popped up on the shiny, black surface of the glass screen.

"Joshy."

I'd quickly answer 'accept' excitedly, and smile as I heard his voice once I pressed 'speaker'

"Hey Tyjo!" His voice sounded sweet as honey.

"Hehhe hi Joshy." I'd answer back, excitement rolling of my tongue.

"Hey.. Tyler.. I have something to ask you when I get home.. and it's very important.." His voice would trail off.

I'd interrupt him. "Can't you ask me now?" I'd question.

"N..No I need to tell you in person.." He'd say, still sounding as sweet as honey even though he was trying to be serious.

"Hmph.. Okay.." I'd whine a bit, crossing my arms in protest.

"Hehe good, I'll be home at 6:30, and I promise no later than that." He'd say happily.

"Okay.. See you then, Joshy." I'd say, excited for the clock to turn 6:30.

"Okay, love you, bye."

"Oh my gosh, that's the first time he's said I love you! He's totally into you." Jenna would exclaim, all the other girl personalities in my head murmuring with agreement.

"Oh shut up." I'd respond, even though it was plain to see I was blushing.

The girls giggled but soon left me alone.

"Thank goodness." Id sigh, sipping the warm liquid again, savoring it's taste as I moved on to check instagram.

But I couldn't help but wonder... What is Joshy going to ask me?

"Don't worry about it, you'll find out soon enough." Jeremy would say, sighing as he said it.

         "Okay." I'd answer back, thinking that was probably a good choice.

          So , I went back to instagram, and waited for the clock to turn 6:30...

          So I can finally know what the heck Josh wants to ask me.. Oh I can't wait !

----------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry I haven't been updating.. it's just I've been on writer's block a lot lately and school and ( ESPECIALLY FRIENDS ) have been stressing me out lately.. But hey, mm fine now and everything is okay I guess?

Also if you need to talk about anything, I'm always here. Remember that.

- Tyler 🎶