Late

// please let me know if you want me to carry this on or if you have any suggestions/comments. Enjoy!//

"Are you sure you don't want to be in the video?"
Danny asked, his big green puppy dog eyes gazing down in to Roy's brown ones, their fingers laced together.
"Danny, I don't think anyone wants to see me in a hot tub"
Roy replied, his thumbs rubbing over the top of his boyfriends.
"And you're sure you don't mind Courtney being in it?"
Roy sighed, letting go of Danny's hands and taking hold of his the sides of his face. "You can do your music video with Shane, maybe get people to stop talking about the fact we might be dating and when everyone's gone then I'll join you in the hot tub. Deal?" The older man finished, landing a small kiss on the other mans lips before heading over to the table where he was working on Bianca's next dress. Danny pouted from the loss of contact but followed Roy over to watch him at work. "Deal, but you better make it worth my while" He answered with a smirk.

Roy shook his head with a small laugh, pressing his foot down on the sewing machine pedal to add the finishing touches to his gown. Danny had always admired Roy's ability to sew so perfectly and greatly appreciated the effort he put in to help Danny on drag race, hell he even won a sewing challenge on the glitter ball episode. "Bianca is gonna look amazing in that baby" Danny purred in his boyfriends ear sending shivers down Roy's spine. "Dan come on I need to concentrate" Roy protested, although a smile remained on his face. "Fine" Danny replied, placing one last kiss on Roy's neck before heading over to his suitcase. "I need to start getting ready for this Jump the Gun shoot anyway".

It didn't take Danny as long as Roy to transform in his drag alter ego and before long Danny became Adore. Not that Roy would admit it but he watched every moment of the younger mans transformation in awe which resulted in the finishing of Bianca's dress taking a lot longer that he would have liked. At that moment Adores phone buzzed, four times. "What in the world...aw fuck"
"What is it?" Roy asked, standing up from the table and hanging the new gown on to a hanger.
"I'm late, it's Courtney she's wondering where I am"
Roy laughed, "fucks sake Delano, you're even late to your own music video?" Danny  grinned and hit Roy's arm playfully. "Shut up Roy, cmon we need to go!".