I'm too sexy for my shirt

Start from the beginning

“I repeat where are you guys going?!” The teacher yelled out again not even noticing we had stopped to watch.

They all flipped the teacher off and turned around expect for one person, Andrew.

The teacher was shocked and it took all my will power to not laugh at the face he made, it was priceless. “COME BACK HERE NOW!” That made everyone flinch because one second he looking like a dumb idiot the next he is yelling at the top of his lungs. We watched him stormed after them passing Andrew. For some reason he didn’t yell in his face when he passed him like I thought he would, he even kept his distance.

“Don’t think I forgot about you guys!! Run!” He shouted looking over at us. Everyone did what he said and once he turned around they all stopped. How is he going to stop a group of werewolves?

My gaze flickered back to Andrew who was still standing there glaring at me, or at someone behind me? Looking behind me I saw some guys talking and a few looked over at me smiling.Weirdoes.

Ignoring them I walked towards a tree that was giving shade and flopped down since it was too hot to be running or even too hot to stand in the sun. Andrew followed and I was shocked at first, I thought he would have left with his buddies…I know I would.

“Why is my mate running with those clothes? Aren’t there other clothes to pick from?” Andrew asked once he was next to me.

“Why, you don’t like what you see?” I asked smirking up at him. He clenched his hands before saying, “It’s not you baby.” He said before glaring behind him. “It’s them.”

I hid back a smile because this ‘player’ who is my mate is showing something I don’t think is in the player book. I should never judge to quickly but I also should never be fooled too easily.

Nodding my head I got back his attention. “I’ll take it off then, besides I’m too sexy for my shirt.” I said pulling it off and laughing my ass off when he panicked and block me but didn’t face me like I thought he would.

“Calm down I have a top under, see?” I said when he started to growl at the guys looking our way. He relaxed slightly but glared at me.

“Don’t do that again.” He said angrily.

“You think I would strip in front of everyone?” I said rising an eyebrow liking how he got mad easily.

“No, I don’t know. I need to get to know you better.” Andrew crossed his arms over his chest making the muscles there pop out.

I was shocked at first he wanted to even get to know me but then recovered, this can be a way to get to know him better too. “Fine.” I said resting on my elbows looking up at him, ignoring the way my heart was beating out of control by just being near him.

“What?” He asked.

“Fine, I’ll let you get to know me better. I also want to know more about you.” I said simply while the grey eyes of his keep looking into mine like he knew my every secret just with one glance into my eyes.

“GET BACK TO RUNNING!” The teacher suddenly yelled making me jump up slightly in surprise because I was lost in my own little world by just staring into his eyes.

Slipping my shirt back on he took a step closer to me. “How about we go out tonight at eight?” He asked all traces of angry for anyone who was looking at me or wasn’t looking at me was gone and only held a guy sincerely asking me out. A little shocked -okay so I was more than I little shocked that I couldn’t speak and settled on nodding my head in agreement. This will be fun, I hope.