Barbie

Alpha Magnet 

Copyright 2012 ©

Deicated to chocolate_pie(:

Chapter (2)-Barbie-

I was currently sitting in my new room which my grandparents decided to decorate for me. It looked like barbie puked all over it with hot pink walls, hot pink bed sheets, and hot pink carpet. This is going to be my personal hell. Barbies were starring at me with those freaky smiles, making me want to rip their heads off.

"Cat did you-" My mother said coming into my room and stopping what ever she was going to ask when she stepped in.

"Help me!" I said in a small tiny voice.

"Cat they did this thinking about you, you should be grateful." My mom said but it was clear that she was enjoying my pain.

"I'm not a five year old!" I yelled and stomping my foot in the process, well that didn't help my case. My mom started to laugh! She was actually laughing in the state I was in!

"Harry come back here and drink your medications!"  I could hear my grandma yelled at my grandpa. I looked out the window to see him driving the lawn moaner still naked. Oh god! My innocent brain has been scarred for life!

"Control you father!" I said to my mom angrily since she was still laughing. This is the most I've seen her laugh.

"I'll be right back." She said laughing and wiping away the invisible tears. "This room is meet for you!" She yelled out as she walked out and kept laughing. I clenched my hands and turned my head to see a Barbie starring and smiling at me, its also enjoying my pain!

"What are you looking at?" I said angrily to it. I grabbed it and looked into its eyes waiting for it to blink.

"Stop smiling!" I yelled at it. Oh, god! I'm already having the affects of turning crazy! I can't be in this room any longer. Next thing I know I'm going to be running around naked...

-Dinner time-

I took two steps at a time down the stairs since I smelled something delicious. I enter the kitchen as saw my mom and grandma laughing and cooking, working in unison. I stood leaning against the door way watching my mom laugh and smile, its been so long since she has done that. Ever since my father died.

"You should have seen her face when I came in." My mom said laughing and cutting up the meat.

"Did she like it?" My grandma asked her voice hopeful, she wasn't crazy like my grandpa.

"Umm....er..." My mom's smile was still their but you could she was having trouble answering without lying.

"I did." I said still leaning against the door way. Their heads turned to me my grandma was smiling while my mom was shocked like she didn't see me there.