His biggest fan (MaskedManxReader)

This request is for mother3kittykat . I'm incredibly late with this due to school stress and sickness and writer's block but enjoy.
               You were waiting at Empire Pork Building. You were waiting for the mysterious, but cute Masked Man. No one knew who he was, and he never stayed in one place too long. All you know is that you two had a connection. Then you saw him walking in the building. You knew it was fate that you predicted the exact place he would be. You went to the back stairs and started climbing the rails until you reached the floor where the masked man was currently staying. You had beaten him to his room and hid in his closet. You heard his foot steps draw near. You knew he was heading towards the bathroom. You kept absolutely still as your realized you shouldn't have snuck in. You were too in love with him and needed to confront him with your feelings. You felt like you could fly when you saw him. Like there was this dark void he could light up. You needed to know his feelings about trying to see how this story turns out. You don't know much about him, but you knew enough to want to continue your pursuit. He was enough to make you take risks which would ultimately effect your future. You went on day dreaming about all the things you wanted to tell him. You were taken from your fantasies as you heard him open the door from his bathroom. Your heart stops when his footsteps starts walking to this closet. You shiver and sweat knowing you're caught. Nothing could save you now from embarrassment. You freeze when his footsteps stop. The room stayed tense till he spoke.
"I know your in my closet"
Shocked and scared you replied "what happens if I come out"
" Don't be scared I'm not killing you if you reveal your self"
With all your courage you open the door and take a step out side.
" I'm sorry for the trouble I caused you. You must be so mad right now and I understand why..." he silenced me.
"I honestly don't care that you were in here but I do care if you think I'm going hurt you"
Surprised I responded with " Why would you care"
"You seem nice, and I know what it's like when you feel something for someone but you never knew how to deal with it."
I blushed
"Hey I haven't eaten yet do you want to go to dinner"
"Sure!" And with that he took me to dinner and the night after. Something told me he liked me too

The End
Authors Note
So sorry this took so long. I just had a crazy year and with all that it was hard to write but I hope you enjoy this mother3kittykat