Sleeping Beauty

Ok I can't write anything else so Nesscas version of sleeping beauty. Rated T
_____________________________
Lucas's POV
I lay, still trapped in a dream. For I am waiting for my prince to come. I've spent many years waiting in eternal slumber for that one guy. My name is prince Lucas.
Ness's POV
        I look out my window at that tower. My house was farthest away from the village. I get the perfect view of the tower. I've heard that a prince lays asleep until the bravest prince can go give him a kiss and merry him. I'm just a aregular peasant working so that my marriage be arranged for then I will take over the family business. All I want is to merry the prince stuck in the tower. I'm sure he'd be cute. I fall asleep to my fantasies.
Next morning...
I'm working the fruit stand with my mom. I see my friend Ninten walking towards me.
" Ness I thought you weren't working today?"
"Tracy's sick and she can't work here so either I be a good brother or she gives the village a cold."
"Oh so did you hear what Porky's doing"
"No, I didn't is he sucking up to the king and queen again" Porky and I were friends when we were five, but he became a jerk and then I met Ninten.
" I heard from prince Claus that Porky's trying to go to the tower."
"WHAT!!!!!"
"Uhh Ness, did you want to go rescue the prince"
"Yes, also you know prince Claus" He blushed
"Uhh yeah he came by my mom'a dress shop to pick up a dress for his mother and I helped him take it to the castle and we became friends"
"It's been my dream to go up there and save the prince"
"Well one Porky will never beat the dragon, two you have PSI ability you could go up there and save the prince your self."
"Ninten your a genius, I'll use my PSI and get the prince"
"Uhh I was originally coming for an apple"
"Oh right sorry Ninten here on the house"
"Thanks see you later Ness"
Later that night at the dinner table
"So Tracy how are you feeling, you looked pretty bad this morning"
"I'm fine Ness, but I know if you want something you try to seem like the best child in the world and then you ask for something"
"Tracy can you keep a secret"
"Cross my tiny heart"
"I want to go up the tower"
"Ness are you out of your freakin mind that tower could kill you"
"Tracy, I have magic that you can't tell Mom and Dad about, besides it's been my dream since I could remember. You couldn't possibly understand, but I feel a strong connection with the sleeping prince"
"Your insane and I don't think it's a good idea"
I shot her a look of disappointment
"But I'll support you. The best time to escape with out Mom and Dad being able to catch you is after they fall asleep"
"Ok thanks Tracy"
_________________
Early morning still dark .... near the dragon

      I'm determined to keep walking forward I'm so close but so far. My eyes start to target Porky who's running down hill.
"Ness don't go up there that dragon will kill you man. I'm out"
That freakin coward. I'm still going up there but I need to use the element of surprise. I ran to the other side of the forest. I started to walk out only find the dragon asleep. I slowly moved towards the dragon. Readying my sword I sneak up to the dragon. He's asleep but looks tired. I pierce my sword through its neck. I back off as it cries in terror. Making its last moments filled with screams. It's blood bursting out of it's cut neck. I leave the sword and run into the tower the sky gets a little lighter as I reach the my real goal. The Prince lays their asleep. He's adorable, I could never dream of a cuter prince. I walk over. I take his two hands and slowly lean over his soft pink lips. I go for it and I kiss him. His enchanting blue eyes shoot open and he kisses back. I pulled away for some air.
"This was better than what I could ever dream, my hero what's your name"
"It's Ness, your even cuter than what I could ever imagine my prince" He blushed and smiled.  
"Please call me Lucas"
"Ok come on Lucas I'll walk you back to the castle "
"what ever you say Ness"
He kissed me again and held my hand as we walked down the tower. We soon later married and he looked really ~nice~ in a tux. Ninten and Claus were to marry too but that is a different story. The most important fact about me and Lucas is that we're madly in love.
THE END.....
________________________________Author's Note
I'm sorry about not being able to stick to the update schedule but this all I've been able to try and write for about a week. My school's testing is really stressful and just knowing people are expecting the other stories doesn't help but at least I know I can try to write something. So bye let's see how long until next one shot.