Chapter 5

*Saige's POV*

It's been over an hour since my encounter with Luke. I couldn't stop wondering who the other 2 boys I'm the room were. I wasn't very surprised when I saw all of them smoking joints.

"Wanna go back in there?" Robyn asked me.

We had nothing to do at this point and anything was better than going back into that room, so I nodded my head and we both got up and walked back to the living room. All of the boys were still there, with the exception of one.

"Wheres Luke?" I asked.

"Your boyfriend went to get you guys some clothes," the curly haired one replied.

I scoffed, "He's not my boyfriend. Anyway, we were wondering if we could hang here with you guys."

They all looked at each other before Calum patted the seat next to him for Robyn, and I took a seat in the middle of the other boys.

"I'm Michael by the way," The boy to my left said.

"Ashton," the curly haired one said.

"I'm assuming you guys know my name," I laughed.

"Trust me we do," Ashton smirked.

I leaned towards the table to grab the pipe that was there.

"Whoa whoa whoa," Calum stopped me. "What do you think you're doing?"

"I think I'm gonna take a few hits."

"And why would you think that?"

"Because last time I checked Robyn and I are being forced to stay here. We can at least have a little big of fun, don't you think?"

No one said anything after that so I took a few hits from the pipe before passing it to Robyn. She gladly took it without any hesitations.

A few hits later, we were all completely fucked up. Calum and Robyn were snuggled in close to each other and Ashton's arm was wrapped around my waist. We were all laughed so hard we didn't even hear the front door open.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A voice that I familiarized with Luke shouted.

"Shit," Michael whispered. "Calm down man we were just chilling why you were gone."

"Oh you were just chilling?" Luke laughed. "Then why the FUCK is Ashton's arm around my girl?"

"She's not your girl bro," Ashton countered.

"What did you just say?" Luke questioned between gritted teeth. I could tell this wasn't going to end well when I saw Luke's fists start to clench.

I quickly stood up and walked toward Luke. "C'mon," I whispered in his ear.

I grabbed his hand and walked off without saying anything to the others. Luke took the lead and led me straight into a hallway. We were walking towards the door of the room that Robyn and I were stuck in and my heart dropped. But as we continued walking past the room I got more and more curious.

"Luke, where are we going?"

He didn't say anything. He didn't even turn around to give me any recognition that he heard me. He just ignored what I asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

All of a sudden my back was slammed into the wall.

"What are you sighing for? You're the one that was all over my best friend like a little whore."

"Don't fucking call me that." I yelled back at him. "You're just afraid that Ashton could fuck me ten times better than your skinny ass could."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. What are you so jealous for? Are you scared that Ashton is gonna get with me first? That I'll be screaming his name and he'll make me cum harder and faster than you could ever imagine." I smirked. I knew that I was getting to him.

Luke stood there with his eyebrows furrowed. All of a sudden his hand was down my pants and I gasped.

"You wanna bet on that? I bet I could make you cum so hard that you wouldn't be able to control yourself. Your legs will be shaking and you wont even be able to control the loud moans that come out of your mouth." He whispered seductively in my ear.

He pressed his lips to my neck and started sucking on it. He continued to rotate his fingers on my clit, making my breath hitch from trying to control my moans.

"Moan for me Saige. Let me hear how you moan my name." Luke ordered as he plunged two fingers inside of me. That was enough to send me over the edge. As I was about to reach my high I gave him what he wanted.

"Lu-luke, fuck," I moaned loudly. I could feel my legs start shaking, I was close.

Suddenly, his fingers were removed from inside me and his hand was completely out of my pants.

"Remember this the next time you wanna talk about how better Ashton is than me," Luke smirked.

He winked at me before turning and walking away, leaving me dazed and confused as to what just happened.