Chapter 3

*Saige's POV*

I woke up with the worst headache that I've ever had. My vision was blurry but in a few seconds it was fully recovered. I took in my surroundings, realizing that I had no idea where I was or what happened. The last thing I remembered was going to get my car keys from inside the club.

I looked to my left and I was relieved to see a familiar face, Robyn's. She was still asleep so I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Huh?" She whispered. When she opened her eyes you could see the terror on her face. "Where the fuck are we?" 

"I have no idea." I replied.

All of a sudden we heard rattling of keys and a door open. In front of us was a person with dark black hair, a bunch of tattoos and a few piercings. 

"Hello ladies."

Neither of us said anything back to him. We just sat there and stared. The look on his face changed to one I couldn't make out. He took a few steps towards us before he knelt in front of me.

He forcfully grabbed my neck, causing me to wimper. "I said hello ladies," he growled.

"H-hi," I whispered. A low chuckle escaped his lips.

We heard more footsteps come into the room. It was another familiar face.

"Calum," he said in a warning tone. The man's hand released from my neck as he got back up and walked next to him.

"Remeber me?" The blonde boy smirked.

I couldn't speak. I was too shocked. All I did was nod my head. I was right the whole time, I knew something was off about him. I guess now I knew what he meant by "you'll find out soon enough."

"What do you want?" I whispered. 

"You," he replied in a monotone voice.

I looked up at him. His facial expression was stone cold. I could tell he was serious.

"Then why the hell am I here," Robyn butted in.

Both of them laughed. "For him," the blonde boy gestured to his friend, who's name was apparently Calum.

Robyn and I looked at each other, fear present in both of our eyes. We had to find a way to get out of here. There was no way we were going to stay here.

The blonde boy interupted my thoughts, "I'm Luke by the way."

"I don't care by the way." I spat back at him.

"You picked a fiesty one," Calum laughed.

Luke walked up to me, grabbed my arms and pulled me up. He slammed me against the wall, his lips so close to mine. One of his hands rested on the wall right about my head, and the other one was gripping tightly onto my waist.

"Let's hope you learn to watch your tone." I could feel his hot breath on my lips. As scared as I was, something about him intrigued me.

His grip was released from my waist, "We'll be right back," he said. All of a sudden I felt his lips inches away from my ear. He leaned down and whipsered, "Don't move honey," before exiting out of the room.