Sleepover?

Lana's POV
I woke up in my bed and I look to my left and I see Sean. He slept over after we...had fun. Last night was amazing and it was spent with my two favourite people in the world.
Maddie: "MOMMY?!"
Well, Maddie is up.

I slowly get out of bed trying not to wake up Sean and I walk into Maddie's room.
Me: "Morning baby!"
Maddie: "Hi mommy!"
I pick her up out of bed and I carry her downstairs. I put her on the couch and turn on cartoons for her to watch until I'm done with breakfast. I'll make... hash browns and pancakes.

Sean's POV
I woke up to realize I'm in Lana's bed in her room. I immediately smile, I love this woman so much and her daughter is a bonus because she sure is adorable. I have always wanted a family and now I have one. One day Lana and I will get married and hopefully have another child. I look to my right and see Lana is not in bed still and I hear cartoons from downstairs. I get out of bed and walk down the stairs and I see Lana cooking and Maddie on the couch.
Maddie: "SEAN!"
She got up from the couch and jumped into my arms. I caught her and lifted her up spinning her around.
Me: "Hey munchkin!"
Maddie: "You sleepover?"
Ummm... I guess it was a sleepover, in her view.
Me: "Ya love I did."
Maddie: "Why?"
Why? What do I say to that? Luckily Lana walked in.
Lana: "Sweetie he was too tired to drive home so he slept here!"
Maddie: "In your room? Why couldn't I come!"
Lana and I both laughed, this child really has a lot of questions. I put her down back on the couch and go to the kitchen to help Lana with breakfast. While she is grabbing something from the fridge I wrap my arms around her from the back and pull her into me.
Me: "Morning beautiful."
Lana: "Morning... last night was amazing."
Me: "Agreed. We shall do that again soon perhaps?"
Lana: "oh ya, but next time I'm getting a babysitter."
She winked at me then continued making breakfast. I love this woman so much I just want to marry her right now.
Lana: "Maddie breakfast!"
Maddie: "YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"
Maddie yelled all the way running to the dining room. She's a funny kid. I helped Lana set up the table and I got Maddie in her seat.
Maddie: "Sean sit beside me?"
Me: "Well how could I say no to the princess?"
Lana: "What about the queen?"
We all laughed, I love this royalty thing we got going on here.

We all finished eating breakfast and it was time for me to go since I have a meeting.
Me: "Bye darling I love you."
Lana: "Bye, love you too. Call me soon!"
We kissed each other and then I was going to say bye to Maddie who was once again watching cartoons.
Me: "Bye Maddie!"
Maddie: "No Sean don't go!"
She started getting upset so I picked her up.
Me: "I'll be back very soon ok? Have fun and be good for your mommy while I'm gone."
I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.
Maddie: "Bye bye Sean."
With that, I left Lana's house with a giant smile on my face.

So sorry it has been forever since I updated. I'm going threw stuff right now but I'm going to try really hard!! Comment ideas for the next chapter below!!!!