Chap6-Preperations

Start from the beginning

"Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! That's so exciting!!" They said at once. I laughed at them both.

"Mum and Dad said the other day that they were thinking about giving you two both a room considering we have so many random empty ones. And Draco and Theo both have rooms as well so it's only fair. Don't tell the boys this though, but you both will have a door similar to mine that will leave to the movie room!" I stated the last part quietly and they both whisper-squealed.

"Ok so back to what I was originally saying. We need to go clothes and dress shopping, room shopping, get our nails done, get our makeup done, get facials, which is pretty much with makeup though, go to the muggle world and get a phone, ummmmm" I stopped to think about what else I needed to get.

"What's a phone?" I heard Pansy whisper to Dawn. She shrugged her shoulders and giggled. I giggled as well, although it was against my own will.

"A phone is another way to faster communicate with people. Like an owl but it's a box and it runs on electricity and a battery charge and stuff like that. It's really cool." I explained to them.

"Interesting. Well, shall we get a start on our day?" Dawn asks. Pansy and I nod excitedly and head downstairs to tell my mum that we are heading out. She gives us the keys to our Gringotts vaults. We walked out of the door to the manner, purse and wand in hand, I had both of my best friend's arms as we apparated into The Leaky Cauldron, just to head right back into the muggle world. I called for us to get a taxi and told the driver to take us to the nearest apple store. He did as I asked and whenever we arrived, I gave him some muggle money to pay for the ride.

As we walked inside, I noticed that both Pansy and Dawn looked absolutely gobsmacked. I laughed at their expressions. I walked around looking for the phone I originally planned on getting. I wanted the iPhone 11 Pro Max so badly. I had enough for it as well. Instead of paying it off for months, I decided to just buy it off right then and there. I was going to put a spell on it to work anywhere I pleased anyway so why buy data to go with it right. (just bear with me guys I'm just making stuff up at this point)

"So that's what you came in here to get?" I nodded excitedly as I pay for my brand new phone which is being set up at the moment. "Doesn't seem like much." The guy behind the counter facial expression changed to a perplexed one. As if to say, "you're not from around here are you?" He kept quiet though.

"I'll show you everything whenever we get into Diago-I mean home. I'll show it to you when we get home. " They nodded as I finished paying for my phone and it was put into the typical box you get with an iPhone that you purchase. I thanked the man behind the counter for his help and we went on our way.

"Where to next?" Pansy asked me.

"I'm not sure. Should we go ahead and look for dresses?" I said. I looked at Dawn.

"I'm cool with that." She said. "Ooh, what if we can find matching dresses!! How awesome would that be?" I rolled my eyes at her.

We walked around Diagon Alley for a while, after going to our Gringotts vault, trying to find a formal dress shop for what felt like ages. We bought some other dresses and such while looking at some shops but nothing really caught our eyes. We walked into a normal clothing shop and looked around at some of the shirts and pants and stuff. So many ideas began to run through my mind for future outfits. I started picking out different articles of clothing when I saw them. In the back of the store, there was this other section of formal dresses and among those dresses was 3 things that I fell absolutely in love with. "Dawn, Pansy. Come here please." I called to them without taking my eyes off the three dresses (obviously the dresses at the top of the chapter). Especially the blue one in the middle. The girls came over and got the same facial expression on their faces as I did.