Chap3-Pool Fun

A/n I dedicate this chapter to paigejunge bc she had voted to all my chapters so far and I'm very thankful. It made me feel so gooooood. Alright now u shall read. Bye luvs

Mia pov
Draco stopped in his tracks. I began blushing so hard. Blaise had just walked outside, after changing, and seen everything. Draco set me back down on the ground and whispered in my ear. "Jump on my back when I whisper go!" I nodded and giggled even more. "Alright Blaise! You caught us!" Draco put his hands up in the air, pretending to surrender. "Go!!" Draco whispered as loud as he could without letting Blaise hear. I jumped on his back and right as he bent down. He caught me and we ran towards the pool. I noticed a raft that was in the middle of the pool. It looked like the perfect stop to-"Ahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed as I was thrown onto the raft and Draco jumped into the actual water. I landed softly on the pool raft and watched as Draco landed on the water with a loud splash. I laughed and then watched Blaise jump on top of the resurfacing Draco. I laughed but then became worried. We're the boys ok. I sighed in relief as I saw the blonde and the black haired boys come to the top. "You guys are killing me!!" I laughed. I watched Blaise whisper something into Draco's ear. He nodded and I saw a mischievous grin slide upon his lips. I began to get worried as they both dove underneath the surface. And then, in one swift movement, I was being flipped over, my raft going with me. I screamed again and then had a great idea. I was an amazing swimmer...but the boys didn't need to know that! "HELP! GUYS I CAN'T SWIM. HELP ME!!" All of a sudden I was being saved by Draco and then he got pushed out of the way and my brother took me. It was hard being serious as the two of them continuously tried to apologize. I busted out laughing and Blaise dropped me in the water. He and Draco were so mad but they couldn't handle how cute I looked and began laughing too. I surfaced from under the water and got back on my raft, hesitation in my mind. "Please don't tip me this time. I just want a tan!" The boys nodded but then Blaise stopped.
"How are you supposed to get a tan if you already have olive colored skin?" I thought about it and then shrugged. I laughed as I lied down. The boys look at me and went to the other side of the pool that had a muggle volleyball court. The two began playing and they did that for a while.

It started to get really hot so I jumped into the pool and then, out of the corner of my eye, I see a girl. She looks about the height of my best friend, Ginny. She just looked like Draco though. The face. The eyes. The hair. The everything!! I knew something fishy was going on.

596 words

A/n haha surprise a new person!! Hope u r enjoying my story so far. I am having lots of fun writing this. Although I have been getting some writers block every once in a while. Eh who cares. I still can get the chapters out. I'll try to get the next chapter out tonight but if not then most likely tomorrow. Until then. Goodbye loves!