f o u r t y o n e

Start from the beginning

"Harry, I told you that I wasn't gonna let you die and I mean it. If you died tonight, Harry, I don't know what I would've done. You're the only thing that's keeping me going." I cry.

"I'm not going anywhere, love. What time is it?" He asks. He must be so tired.

"It's almost two in the morning. Get some sleep, okay? You need all the rest you can get."

"Where are you gonna go?"

"I'm staying right here, love. I'm not leaving you by yourself." I promise him. He gives me a small smile before closing his eyes.

"I love you." He tells me.

"I love you too." I whisper, still gripping his hand. I don't plan on letting go anytime soon.

I decide to call Maria and tell her to cancel everything. Upcoming interviews, performances, rehearsals. As for tour, I'm not really sure. I don't know if Harry will be 100% when I leave and I can't leave him if he's not. I guess I just have to wait and see.

I check all of my social media accounts because my phone is blowing up like crazy. I check Instagram first and I see millions of people commenting on both mine and Harry's photos saying that they're praying for him and the hope he gets well soon. When I check Twitter, I see that's Harry is trending.

1. Harry Styles
2. #GetWellSoonHarry
3. Harry & Selena
4. Harry
5. #PrayForHarry

I smile at my phone then look back up at Harry who seems to be peacefully asleep. I read through the tweets and my heart grows warm. So many people are just praying for him and wishing him the best. Then I realise that they don't even know if he's alive or not so I decide to send out a message to them all.

@selenagomez:

I lock my phone and look back at Harry

I lock my phone and look back at Harry. Seeing him like this breaks my heart but I'm also not going to leave him here. Knowing that he could've died is something that I can't fathom. What would've happened if he didn't make it?

I hear the vibration of my phone and quickly pick it up so it doesn't wake Harry.

"Hello?" I whisper.

"Selena, it's Niall. Why are you whispering?"

"Niall, hi. I'm at the hospital with Harry, he's asleep." I tell him.

"You're still there?" He asks.

"Of course, I can't leave him here."

"I'm coming to the hospital, let me know what room your in, alright? Louis should be on his way too and Liam's getting the next flight to LA. How is he holding up?"