End of Time by Beyonce

Start from the beginning

"There's more" he claims and I raise my eyebrow. I lift the paper at the bottom of the box and find two tickets to the bears game tonight.

"No fucking way" I yell.

"Yes fucking way! Your brother and Michael are baby sitting and we're going to enjoy the bears game" he says.

"Awesome! I'm so excited! But both of us have never left the baby before" I remember.

"It's okay, she won't be half as disappointed as we will be" he claims and I shrug. He wasn't wrong.

By 7 pm Anthony and I were sitting front row at the Bears game as they take on the Packers. It was a bit chilly and the people were a bit drunk but I was really happy.

"So on a scale of one to ten this birthday is a..." he trails off.

"A ten. I loved seeing my brother and spending the whole day with you and Abby doing nothing. I've always wanted to come to a Bears game and here I am" I smile.

"Great. I can't wait to show you the second part of your birthday surprise" he smirks and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Tell me" I insist.

"Then it wouldn't be a surprise silly goose" he says pinching my cheek.

"You're so mean" I pout.

"The meanest" he chuckles. There's a tv timeout so they play music over the speakers. I lace my fingers through Anthony's and rest my head on his chest.

"Come take my hand
I won't let you go
I'll be your friend
I will love you so, deeply
I will be the one to kiss you at night
I will love you until the end of time

I'll be your baby
And I promise not to let you go
Love you like crazy
Now say you'll never let me go
Say you'll never let me go (say)
Say you'll never let me go."

I look up to the screen and hide my face when I see me and Anthony up there. We were up there because he was THE Anthony Rizzo but I still didn't like the attention. He pulls me away just so he can place a kiss on my lips and I smile through it. I start laughing as I lightly hit his chest.

"Look at the screen" he encourages. In big letters it said "happy birthday Katherine" and I look at him.

"You" I tease.

"Me" he jokes back.

"Baby come on get up on it
Show me that you really want it
I wanna be the one to love you baby let's go (whoa)
Let's go (whoa)

I wanna provide this lovin' that your giving
I ain't frontin' in this love,
Can you let me love you from your head to toe (whoa)
Let's go (whoa)

Boy come to me (come to me)
Let me turn your rain into sun (come to me babe)
You don't have to worry baby (oh no)
I promise I'll set your heart free
Let my love into your soul
You go, I go, we go, that's all she wrote."

"Was that the surprise" I ask and he shakes his head.

"I actually didn't do that by myself, the Bears organization wanted to and I helped. They love what you do for their guys when they come visit he hospital and were just paying it forward. My surprise is for after the game" he claims. Well this should be good.

Eventually the game does end and everyone leaves but us. A man in a suit finds Anthony and I and takes us into a little room in the stadium. It had memorabilia from Walter Peyton to Dick Butkus hanging up. It was like a mini hall of fame for the players. I take my time to look around and actually soak this stuff up.

"Pretty cool isn't it" a voice says but it's a unfamiliar one. I turn around and see my all time favorite corner back standing there with Anthony's arm around his shoulders.

"Oh my god... you're Peanut Tillman" I gasp and he smiles.

"I heard you're a fan" he claims.

"Woah" I whisper and he laughs. Eventually I find my voice and end up talking to him. He was such a funny dude and I loved his game. He was a great player on a not so great team but he was still super nice and loved playing here.

"Well it was a pleasure meeting you, I hope you enjoy your birthday. And I would love to come by the hospital with some of the boys" he says.

"I would be honored to have you" I smile. Anthony and I go home to relieve Michael and Chris of their baby sitting duties. They got Abby down for bed no problem and now it was my turn. I laid there staring at the ceiling reflecting the events of today. I've had a lot of birthdays, but this one was perfect.